Cerakote ceramic detailing products

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
hey now you shouldn't need to wetsand unless there is orange peel or something more serious. Try a polish/glaze first

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
now I am not trying to talk down to you but it sounds like these are new to you. If that is the case you do not just wipe on/wipe off like a wax. You want to use them lightly in small areas and work them into the paint and if it is done right you will see the difference. After that be sure to do a wax job and you will be happy for a while. This is also a good time to break out the clay bar first before any polish/glaze/wax

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
now I am not trying to talk down to you but it sounds like these are new to you. If that is the case you do not just wipe on/wipe off like a wax. You want to use them lightly in small areas and work them into the paint and if it is done right you will see the difference. After that be sure to do a wax job and you will be happy for a while. This is also a good time to break out the clay bar first before any polish/glaze/wax
I don’t feel at all like you’re talking down to me. I appreciate the info and pointers. Thanks, Scott++

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online