sn95 to coyote swap parts list

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
You’ll have to figure out parts for the cooling system. Radiator hoses and heater hoses. Then figure out how you are going to control the fan.

Venompower

Reaction score
The Control Pack prices are kinda crazy, are there cheaper alternatives if you can source a Mustang PCM that matches the engine?

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
The Control Pack prices are kinda crazy, are there cheaper alternatives if you can source a Mustang PCM that matches the engine?
Not really. Once it’s all pieced together with wiring harnesses, computer, custom built fuse box, then getting the pats deleted, and then a tune, you’re going to be the same cost or more than a control pack.

Venompower

Reaction score
Not really. Once it’s all pieced together with wiring harnesses, computer, custom built fuse box, then getting the pats deleted, and then a tune, you’re going to be the same cost or more than a control pack.
$2,500 for a gen 3… I mean I’m fairly certain I could get harness and pcm from a Chicago junkyard for less…

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
$2,500 for a gen 3… I mean I’m fairly certain I could get harness and pcm from a Chicago junkyard for less…
Engine harness, body harness, ecu, electronic pedal, custom fuse box, then the time to go through the body harness and figure out what wires you need, then assemble the new fuse box. The cost goes up quickly, and there is a ton more labor that goes in to building your own harness. Then you have to send your computer to someone that can disable PATS on the factory computer.

I just went through all this. When I went from Holley to a factory computer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online

No members online now.