Is there an aftermarket fuel injector harness available? 94 GT

shovel

Reaction score
Before I get started trying to rebuild mine (insulation deteriorated at multiple locations) - does anyone make an aftermarket injection harness that fits our 94/95 Mustangs?

I know that junkyards and ebay exist but I don't need another 30 year old harness I already have a 30 year old harness that's kinda the problem.

I can rebuild mine but I'm at a point right now where if someone else has already engineered a drop in solution I'm going to pay them.

Painless has the whole entire everything harness but I really just need the part that drives the injectors at this point https://painlessperformance.com/pro...tion-wiring-harness-std-length-part-no-60510/

Thanks!

95opal

Reaction score
Painless makes one but it ain't cheap.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I should have one, but finding it is another story. I am about to go do some cleaning in the garage and will keep an eye out for it.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Summit, Jegs, Advance Auto, FAST, Amazon, LMR.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
5.0racing91 (100%+ reviews) has a reman for $400+$45 shipping

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Man I can't believe how they rape people on harnesses. If ya ever saw how they make those, it is not rocket science and there are not expensive pieces or tools needed unless you get a really nice set of crimpers. Some of the individual harnesses can cost a few bucks but with the engineering that goes into keeping them waterproof it will cost a couple of bucks. A buddy of mine had a grandfather that owned a factory that made wire harnesses for whirlpool fridges here locally and all they had was a wood board with nails in certain spots that basically copied the rout the wires needed to go. They would just run the wire from one nail, around three or for and then cut and crimp the end on it.

OP
OP
shovel

shovel

Reaction score
Summit, Jegs, Advance Auto, FAST, Amazon, LMR.

I don't believe any of them have the harness. They have the individual plugs with 6" pigtails and I may go that route if I can't talk myself into:

5.0racing91 (100%+ reviews) has a reman for $400+$45 shipping

That's what I was thinking.. yeah it's more than lunch money, I'm not in the kind of place in life where that's a convenient amount to spend - but my time is still worth something too. I might just pull the trigger on that if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Budget is always a stickler. Think I saw the 5.0racing91 on eBay. You’ll find it regardless. But if you can $wing it, I’d say the juice is definitely worth the squeeze ;-)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jd96gt

Members online