New guy from SC

WKT

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new member from South Carolina. I've had more Mustangs than I can count over the years, from a 65 fastback to a 99 Cobra. Drag raced for years with a 66 fastback with a 388 9.2 deck Windsor ( 3.75 stroke-4.060 bore just in case you went 388??) and ran Fun Ford Weekend Renegade a couple of years. Then work and two daughters in college took over and all the toys went away.
My dad had a 99 Mustang GT that I kept telling him if He ever decided to let go of it I wanted it. So here I am back in the saddle again with a new toy and daily driver. She is a 99 Mustang GT, Dark Green Satin, Charcoal interior and automatic. When I got it from my Dad it was stock accept for rusted out Flowmasters. I have since added a Accufab TB, C&L upper plenum, Steeda CAI, Pypes Pype Bomb catback, FR 3.55's, Bama-AM tune, Steeda CC plates, 18x9-18x10 black Bullitts, 275/35-285/35 Nitto NT555's, UPR Billet t-handle & O/D switch relocation brkt, Bullitt shifter bezel ring, smoked headlights, Mach 1 grille delete and chin spoiler. Last week I had the front and rear bumpers repainted, removed rear spoiler, filled holes in trunk and repainted trunk lid. Next up will be Cobra 13" front brakes and o/r h-pipe, I'm sick of hearing every mustang on the road with an x-pipe.
Now I can't wait for Mustang Week to get here.

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

Reaction score
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome! Great looking car, the dark green with the dd bullitts is a great combo

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome! Very clean! Swapping spark plugs should be researched before procedure. Im sure you already know this, just heads up. The pre-03 pi heads have 4 sparkplug threads and improperly torque will potentially destroy the engine. Nice ride!

kb1982

Reaction score
Nice looking ride and welcome to the forums. A decade late, and the crisper lines of the new edge body are starting to grow on me more and more.

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments! I need to see if I can get my wife to take some decent pics for me this weekend, those I-phone pics suck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online