sn95 body kit mix n match Pics ????

xs man 27

Reaction score
i bought my black 95 gt vert car it had a a saleen body kit on it with with a cobra hood and saleen wing on it,, well i took off the wing and currently the hood and front bumper need attention, for the time being i think i m going to go back to my stock gt hood take off the saleen front bumper and put on a cobra front bumper with the saleen side skirts and rear bumper . does anyone have this set up ? or any pics of this set up? curious to see how it looks and if it would flow and look good or if i should stay with the saleen bumper and get a urathane one instead of the fiberglass one on my car now. thanks for any input

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Why get rid of the cobra hood? I've grown very found of my cobra hood...
TTI22cj.jpg

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
my saleen front bumper is fiberglass and cracked all over wanna look into my options.. does anyone know if i change my bumper to a cobra bumper on my 95 gt vert if i need to change the head light panel or any other part for the swap ?

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
anyone have a cobra front bumper and saleen bumper or aftermarket bumper and side skirts ? i am also starting to like the look of the plain gt bumper all smooth no holes for license plate and doing a urathane chin spoiler on it.. anyone else digging this look lately ? thanks any pics

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
i m looking more and more into the cobra bumper ,, is there any different i need to swap out from my gt ? i already replaced my head light panel with a new used one would i need a cobra one for the bumper swap ? also do they make any chin spoilers for the cobra bumper ? i seen one member mold one onto his bumper any for sale ? thanks any pics be great.. thanks for input

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
**** the cobra bumper go Saleen. I think I'm selling all my cobra stuff and make my car a faileeen

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
lol you only say that bc your tired of your cobra front bumper look now lol.... now me I am tired of my current saleen fiberglass bumper that looks like hell.. decisions ..

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
do I need to change the head light panel for the cobra bumper or will a gt one be fine ? also should I replace any body clips that bumper uses if any ? thanks for any input

Rallim

Reaction score
Am I the only one who really doesn't care for Cobra bumpers? It's just a blob with two nipples for fog lights.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Yea the headlight panel is consistent throughout the V6/GT, Cobra, and any after market bumper. As ttocs said the foglights are the only difference.

Am I the only one who really doesn't care for Cobra bumpers? It's just a blob with two nipples for fog lights.
+1

nightfire

Reaction score
The Cobra hood is, by far, the best-looking hood for the 94-98's

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I'll have something funky when I'm done.. It'll be revealed when its finished.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
**** the cobra bumper go Saleen. I think I'm selling all my cobra stuff and make my car a faileeen
Tired of my cobra front bumper ? More like tired of the whole cobra .... Next car I build is going to be a white Saleen clone ... My car isn't just a cobra bumper car lol

OP
OP
X

xs man 27

Reaction score
anyone with the cobra bumper is your bumper plastic or urethane ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SHDOPNY

Members online