For Sale 85 Ltd Crown Vic

07GtS197

Reaction score
Name: Andrew
Price: 1500 obo

So Im selling my 85 for a newer crown vic to take me to and from the police academy. It has 136xxx miles the last time I checked. I DO NOT have a car fax so I dont know whats been done to the car but I know its been in a minor fender bender. Its from st louis missouri so it had some rust on the fenders but Ive pretty much taken care of it. The previous owner didnt take too much care of it and let it sit for god knows how long and I just dont have the time for it right now.

The good:
interior is all there
new plugs, cap, rotor and plug wires
new vac lines
new heater core and heater lines
new radiator cap
new ect sensor
newer tps

the bad:
dash pad is cracking
the rims are starting to go (It doesnt burn oil but a vacuum check of the motor revealed it has worn rins)
needs a new headliner and sun visors redone
needs an alignment
ac needs to either be recharged or r134a retrofitted
rust holes patched
trunk bent back into shape
cats (emissions states)
New battery

It does need some work but its a solid car and only needs cosmetic stuff. Im open to any offers as I need it gone now! Pm me for my number and mods Ill get pics up tomorrow my phone doesnt let me post pics. Thanks!

OP
OP
07GtS197

07GtS197

Reaction score
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I like vics! I had an 89 and 95. I slammed the 89 with torque thrust wheels,...it looked awesome! And the 95 I 5spd. I had alot of good times in my vics.

OP
OP
07GtS197

07GtS197

Reaction score
I do too and I really wanted a box vic but I jumped in head first instead of looking around more. Plus Im going to the police academy in january, hopefully, and dont want to drive my mustangs 100 or so miles a day, 5 days a week for 5 months so I thought about a nice p71. Plus Im more familiar with mod motors and, imo, theyre less prone to problems when maintained. Im going to take it to carmax on monday to see if theyll give me a decent offer, fingers crossed! Nobody wants these cars so I think thats my best bet for selling it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online