Ac line size

Ben Jones

Reaction score
Hey guys, need to wrack your brains a bit, my new ac compressor manifold has male 8an and male 10an fittings, and I'm trying to figure out what the stock ac line sizes are on the 94s so I can adapt into those lines. I was thinking about using a compression fitting on the metal end of the line and using AN hose to the manifold, but can't find what size the lines are to know what size compression fitting id need. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
Why are you not using a factory style compressor?

Most A/C fittings are A/C specific, so I doubt that they are true AN fittings. If you need to run a non-factory style compressor, your best bet is going to be having custom lines made with proper crimps by a local hose shop.

I've ordered and built lines using Gates Polarseal fittings at my old store, but the customer was willing to pay for the proper dies to get it done as we didn't have anyone remotely close to do the lines on the project he was working on at the time - it seems that most hose builders offer some A/C stuff now.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
You may've got htiched with a custom manifold intended for custom projects. In that case, you might reach out to coldhose.com or fatheadgarage which specializes in these kinds of things for people that do Coyote swapped Fox/SN Mustangs and need a fully custom A/C setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online