93-98 SVT Cobra Build Numbers.

OP
OP
Venom351R

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
at least its a cobra, that's all that matters.

This should still be a sticky IMO!!!

John Nich

Reaction score
They Never made a cobra with white leather seats? I could have sworn I've seen a few SN95's with factory White/black interiors....Saw a White vert with white top and a black/white interior....It looked
sick.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They do make white interiors, but I dont think the cobras were lucky enough to get them. could be wrong.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
I used to own #3914 of the 1995 year. Black leather on Crystal White exterior. Got out of the military and the car sat outside for like 3 years after I got stupid and fixed it until it was broke. Got it running and sold it to a guy down the road, then got back on active duty, got married, bought a house with a garage and picked up a gorgeous 1998 GT with 0 rust and almost perfect paint. The 95 I had was a real Cobra but honestly I like my current ride better and I don't have to feel bad about modding a "collector" car anymore lol.

And I also don't have to consistently show douchbags who called my car a "Fobra" all the things that made it a legit Cobra although the one time I got to reveal to a guy that his "Cobra" was a clone and he had got taken by the previous owner did make it all worth it...

Racsirx

Reaction score
I have a 95 Cobra #371 one of 434, crystal white with saddle interior, but I put a 95 Cobra R drivetrain in it, I also use to own a wrecked 95 Cobra R #75 which I took the drivetrain from and sold the wrecked roller, I also have a 95 Cobra #1754 one of 498, crystal white with black leather interior, but someone painted it blue with a terrible $800 paint job, which I parted out since it needed a motor and was in really ruff shape and it would cost more to fix it than it was worth.