What other car would you choose?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I’ve driven a few regular cayman s and they were amazing to drive on the roads here . So I can only imagine how awesome the track inspired version would be .

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
It didn't have the nice sound of the gt500, but there also wasn't the fear the back end was going to lose traction and come around and bite you.

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
The year in the 911 was the only year that they didn't ask if we wanted to go fast/slow and just lined us up. Every other year they have asked and put the people that were not looking to push it in the back so we didn't have to go around them. Because of this I didn't really get a clean lap where I was not passing someone, or when someone was ready to pass me. Still a LOT of fun for sure...

Was the same for me. I asked to go to the front since I’ve been on that track a few times now. Ended up 3rd in line in a field of 8-9.

First half of the first lap I spent riding the bumper of another 911 GT3 and a lambo until I could get around them. Then it was hammer down time!

Next year I gotta be quicker with the “put me in front” request. I got over 1 g in a few of the corners but after snooping around the GT3 boards and seeing guys post pics of them going over 1.5gs on the stock tires, I know this car has way more potential than I’ll ever drive it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online