Bassani exhaust opnion

Blakonblak94

Reaction score
So I've happened across a good deal on a 94/95 bassani catback. Curious to see if anyone has experience with the fitment/quality on these?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Naw they suck! Buy it for cheap and it sell it to me for a profit.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
well im not sure how much they run for the sn's but the new edge they run anywhere between $5-600 depending on where you look sometimes more. if i were you i would pick it up and try it out. my x pipe fit beautifly with my stock manifolds and cat back, so i would imagine the cat back would fit just as well!

OP
OP
Blakonblak94

Blakonblak94

Reaction score
I suppose I will attempt topull the trigger. Has to be better than my dumped stock mufflers ha. Those have got to be killing my poor car

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
What fitment issues did you have?

passenger muffler hitting the frame, passenger tailpipe hitting the tire (which I guess is kinda normal with aftermarket exhausts) Before they went to the offset mufflers the system I had the mufflers were center in/out so they have to angle the muffler weird under the car which caused the frame issue. Ironically the best fitting exhaust I've ever had on my car was Flowmaster, and that's comparing it to Bassani and two borla kits.

OP
OP
Blakonblak94

Blakonblak94

Reaction score
Well it appears someone beat me to it. Hmmm I'm eyeballing a Mac catback now. Any opinions on fitment on those??

OP
OP
Blakonblak94

Blakonblak94

Reaction score
Oh and if it weren't such a typical exhaust, and from what I hear rust prone, I wouldn't mind a flowmaster catback.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
gotta be fast at that suff haha. im sure any number of people will tell you Mac's are great exhausts. i personally have never used one but iv read many many many reviews of people saying how great they are

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Mac, it really just depends on the sound you're looking for. So far I'm the most impressed by my Borla catback.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
A few before I put it on...

Stingers1.jpg

Stingers2.jpg

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
i love borla. been my favorite exhaust company for years. they have one of the best sounding exhuasts bar none IMO. thats just the tone i like tho. im not a huge flowmaster fan myself, had it on 2 of my cars and it sounded good on my 99 v6 camaro, but i dont really like it on my gt. too hollow and gargly for me.

it really all depends on the tone you want, and the type of pipe you want ex: stainless or aluminized. yes i agree tho that flowmasters tend to rust, its been the case on both sets of flows iv had. but if your looking for an affordable aftermarket exhaust, youve got flowmaster.