Best tuning software for 1996 Mustang GT

Mustang5L5

Reaction score

I have this same setup on my Foxbody.

Literally plug into the stock ECU connector, and run a vac line for the MAP sensor on the ECU. If oyu do a single wide-band you can make a adapter harness and just plug it into the stock O2 harness. I'm running dual wide-bands so I made a separate harness to run back to the ECU. Comes with a canned tune to get you up and running.

Decent forum and FB group for support. When it comes to tuning you are own you own a bit, but there are folks that know what they are doing that can set up a tune for you.

Holley is a bit more user-friendly and they offer great support. You will need to change out the entire harness however.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
it is annoying the first time, but then of course you want to make some changes, the 2nd trip is not any better. Thank you sir may I have another.....

Totally . Stock ecu stuff always left something to be desired . Personally if I’m modifying a mustang now days a Holley or megasquirt just makes sense . Wide band safety , oil pressure and fuel pressure safety’s . We spend thousands of dollars on these cars so any safety’s I can have in place to keep the engine alive is worth it in my eyes .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online

No members online now.