Hope to learn a lot from you all...

KrissyGT

Reaction score
Hi all. New to the forum. Nice guys over at Mustang6G suggested you all. Happy to be here. I'm from NorCal. 1000000792.pngI've owned my 01' GT Convertible since 2010. I just recently started driving her again. Car still gets a lot of attention. Needs some front end work but in do time. My hope is to keep this car forever. Hope to learn a lot from you all. Thanks for the add.
Krissy.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
This is a great place to be, and still a very active forum.

Welcome aboard, we are glad to have you.

That is probably my favorite color on a new edge. Very nice car! If you need help, don’t be afraid to ask questions. We will do our best to help out.

OP
OP
KrissyGT

KrissyGT

Reaction score
This is a great place to be, and still a very active forum.

Welcome aboard, we are glad to have you.

That is probably my favorite color on a new edge. Very nice car! If you need help, don’t be afraid to ask questions. We will do our best to help out.
Thank you so much! This car has been one of my few favorite things since 2010. Excited to learn from you guys!!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings from SoCal and welcome to The Herd! Fire away with questions. Very helpful people here with gobs of knowledge and experience. Sharp looking car you have there and a vert, too, which’ll be fun once our crazy weather makes a decision what it wants to do on a steady basis!

Cheers!

OP
OP
KrissyGT

KrissyGT

Reaction score
Greetings from SoCal and welcome to The Herd! Fire away with questions. Very helpful people here with gobs of knowledge and experience. Sharp looking car you have there and a vert, too, which’ll be fun once our crazy weather makes a decision what it wants to do on a steady basis!

Cheers!
Thanks. I like your ride,always loved the black on black.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isaac cerr

Members online