Im a brand new mustang owner, and yes. I am also a girl.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on your 1st project car! Since you’re in Maine, and if you’re hell bent on getting new wheels/tires, it might behoove you to consider winter tires. You probably have all-season or summer tires on there now, but a good set of winter tires might be a wise investment in case you decide to take it out in the cold months.
I would caution you AGAINST slamming the car down low. Not good in the muck and potholes of Maine highways. Stay at stock height.
I also have FlowMaster cat backs, Series 44, which are a tad louder than the Bassani I had on before, but either one will give you the sound it seems you’re after.
If you haven’t already: battery, radiator, oil, fluids and A/C checks. Probably don’t need to tell you that…:)

I visited Maine few years ago during the time when the leaves change. Awesome!! Did Bangor, Boston and coast back down to NJ. Beautiful coastline. Saw Stephen King’s house, hit the breweries, etc. Enjoyed seeing all the historical stuff and was impressed with the manicured highways and NO grafitti!

OP
OP

1996blackstang

Reaction score
What's wrong with a chick owning a mustang and wrenching on it
I dont think she is scared
I know a few girls out there that don't mind getting dirty
I know one at a ford dealer that would put a few mechanics to shame
Just saying watch out
Thank you....
I'm sorry' I actually had a bunch of stuff going on and just forgot about this forum.
I actually have done more work to my car since these older pics. New rims and tires, got rid of the hood scoop, and other small stuff. Just got it inspected and on the road yesterday.

OP
OP

1996blackstang

Reaction score
Congrats on your 1st project car! Since you’re in Maine, and if you’re hell bent on getting new wheels/tires, it might behoove you to consider winter tires. You probably have all-season or summer tires on there now, but a good set of winter tires might be a wise investment in case you decide to take it out in the cold months.
I would caution you AGAINST slamming the car down low. Not good in the muck and potholes of Maine highways. Stay at stock height.
I also have FlowMaster cat backs, Series 44, which are a tad louder than the Bassani I had on before, but either one will give you the sound it seems you’re after.
If you haven’t already: battery, radiator, oil, fluids and A/C checks. Probably don’t need to tell you that…:)

I visited Maine few years ago during the time when the leaves change. Awesome!! Did Bangor, Boston and coast back down to NJ. Beautiful coastline. Saw Stephen King’s house, hit the breweries, etc. Enjoyed seeing all the historical stuff and was impressed with the manicured highways and NO grafitti!
Won't be needing winter tires...she's garaged in the winter. I drive a jeep in the winter.
Thanks for the advice tho....

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you....
I'm sorry' I actually had a bunch of stuff going on and just forgot about this forum.
I actually have done more work to my car since these older pics. New rims and tires, got rid of the hood scoop, and other small stuff. Just got it inspected and on the road yesterday.
send in pictures.
thats what the site is for

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. Looks like she signed up, made a post and took off.
Did we do same with KrissyGT? Intro’d a few weeks ago and vanished! Too bad. Nice to have female enthusiasts in The Herd.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think it takes a little different type of woman that is comfortable in a room with nothing but guys in it. I can't blame them.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think it takes a little different type of woman that is comfortable in a room with nothing but guys in it. I can't blame them.
Possibly, but it’s the Internet so it’s no like being in person.
Eh, whatever!

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
I feel so used! ROFLMFAO!!!
At least we didn’t wake up sticky, broke and confused like usually happens with women who enter our lives suddenly and unexpectedly and then exit just as suddenly and unexpectedly. Badum tiss.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAR_19

Members online