Let me see your tools !

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
Had a bunch of fancy snap on shit when I was young Probably get more done with this harbor freight stuff now View attachment 26405
When I started at a shop a few years ago I fell for the snap on trap. No regrets. But if I could go back I would. Would have saved myself a lot of money. Still have a majority of my stuff but it sucks whej things get lost etc. last couple years I’ve used nothing but harbor freight stuff, parts store tools and Amazon tools. They all get the job done and save on the pockets

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
I have a mixture of tools
But I do prefer matco or proto snap on
Or even mac
Never used Matco other than their flex head ratchet wrenches. Love those things. I love my blue point stuff and snap on stuff for sure. I’ve had my 3/8 snap on ratchet and blue point ratchet for a few years now and still haven’t had to warranty them, and I’ve beat them and ran over my snap on one twice and it’s good as new other than the grip being chewed up haha

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
I always admired the snap on boxes but never did get one. Craftsman was about as nice as I got for boxes, now for tools I do prefer snap on
They are good looking boxes for sure. I have a medium sized lime green one and it pops!