retro style Mustang sticker graphics

shovel

Reaction score
I thought you meant this sort of thing. My vintage 25 year old graphics from original owner. I decided it was age appropriate so am leaving them on.

Nice, I wanted to get some kinda retro flavor on my rescue project V6 so I had these lower door decals printed up, cost about $30 for the pair. I named the car "Rumrunner" which is both a hibiscus flower variety and a tiki drink.

The fading Laser Red paint reminded me of velvety hibiscus petals and I wanted to make the car like a casual day trip go-to-the-beach kind of flavor.
1714757393269.png

Attachments

• 1714757272779.jpeg
    1714757272779.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 2

Slice

Reaction score
Nice, I wanted to get some kinda retro flavor on my rescue project V6 so I had these lower door decals printed up, cost about $30 for the pair. I named the car "Rumrunner" which is both a hibiscus flower variety and a tiki drink.

The fading Laser Red paint reminded me of velvety hibiscus petals and I wanted to make the car like a casual day trip go-to-the-beach kind of flavor.
View attachment 34943
Vic Eldebrock Sr. was born in 1913 in Eudora, Kansas, a small farming community in northeast Kansas.[3] After the family grocery store burned down in 1927, Vic left school at the age of 14 to help support the family by ferrying Model T Fords from Wichita to the many outlying farms in the area. The frequent stops to replace parts that shook loose on the region's dirt roads made Vic an expert in impromptu repair work.[4][5] Soon after, he found work in a local repair shop, working as an auto mechanic.[6] Vic also picked up extra cash running moonshine for local bootleggers[7]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online