SN95 ARSENAL

Valkyrien

Reaction score
SN95 never succeeded in Europe :(

To my knowledge, nor has any mustang really. Not even the 2005-2009 that was sold overhere. I honestly don't get why, the mustang might not be as good as an M3 but still for just under half the price you cannot expect it to be either. Not to mention you get alot more thumbsup for having a mustang rather than an M3...why? ..because only enthusiasts can tell an M3 apart from an ordinary 3 series, same goes for the Golf GTI.

I don't know about Croatia, but an M3 and a golf GTI costs an arm and a leg to insure here in Denmark, the mustang does not (No more than a Ford Mondeo does), and even though you have to buy parts in the US and have them shipped, the Mustang is still cheaper in parts and is easier to work on as well, so labor is cheaper too.

dutch

Reaction score
It's mostly because (I'm talking for the Netherlands now) after you import a mustang here, it's just as expensive as any other euro car. So the only thing it had going for it (price) is gone.

Valkyrien

Reaction score
Seriously?

How about parts and insurrance?

VWs are not so bad (alittle more than the mustang but not much), but e.g BMWs and Mercedes are INSANELY expensive in parts here. My dad had a 1999 S500, he owned it from new to around 2005. Anyway; a headlight housing..yes; HOUSING, not the whole assembly but the HOUSING (which consists of a bowl shaped piece of plastic that had been painted chrome inside and a clear plastic cover glued on top of it) cost almost 800 EUR and that was for 1, yes ONE not two and of course now that we are at it OF COURSE that is EXCLUDING labor for having it replaced and alligned. Not to metnion the tranny went just before he sold it, and a new tranny cost more than the car was worth at that time.

See what I mean? .. just ridcoulous.

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
49107936353667453844o.jpg

4911395454be0e205c49o.jpg
Do you have any idea what type of rims the White one is sitting on?

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Those are Godspeeds Omegas on the white one above
Want proof ↓
Here is the same car standing still. Isn't she beautiful!!
Cars-indy011.jpg
Oh my...Got to have them...Found some with a Tire package 18x9 Chrome 1500.00 Getting by the end of January...Thx so much..Cant wait to post them. Wanted the Stagged like his..but...Only have an extra 1500.00 for rims...Oh well..they are going to have to do with the 3.25in Deep Dish Lip

justi88

Reaction score
Wow first time i see the godspeed omegas on a SN95, I really like these wheels and have to get them black chrome. Only problem is they are pretty expensive.

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
I was going to get them...But My Wife felt that I would be trying to look to young with them :) ...So I just grabbed the Bullitts and instead of doing the wheel in White... I'm just going to do the Lips in White and paint the Caliper Covers White Vs the Red....and leave the Main wheel Blk...

Burninrock24

Reaction score

That car is so sweet. If I didn't have a convertible already, that's what I would do with mine. Oh my that is gorgeous.

I wonder how it holds up in the turns though, the SN95 is a horribly flexible chassis even with the complete roof.

That car is so sweet. If I didn't have a convertible already, that's what I would do with mine. Oh my that is gorgeous.

I wonder how it holds up in the turns though, the SN95 is a horribly flexible chassis even with the complete roof.

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Not the most unique but the green one is my '95 I recently sold and the white one is my current '98 that needs MAJOR COSMETICS. 2" drop and a set of 18" off set black chrome, or anthracite FR500s. Maybe 18" white Saleens with the red calipers?? IDK IDK!!! AAHHH THIS THREAD HAS MESSED UP MY BRAIN. PURE BEAUTY IN HERE. SO MANY IDEAS NOW.

OTHER GREEN ONE.
Make an offer if you got a green 94-95 with bullits.

IT NEEDS TO WARM UP OUTSIDE SO I CAN LOWER THIS ONE A WHOLE BUNCH.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online