what a show off

oldfox

Reaction score
This is my old fox. The engine was a stock 5.0 only ran 6lb boost

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Cool, tough to tell form the pic but it a 4-71 or a 6-71? Looks like a 6-71. Something nostalgic and fun about a big blower sticking out of the hood.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Holy crap that looks intimidating! It's like a chrome engine on top of your engine.... I bet that thing sounded wicked

RichV

Reaction score
The car looks very clean.

But I'll ask the questions we're all thinking .. why would you spend all the money and invest all the time into a stock longblock???

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just showin off I would guess. You can't say it would not be fun to go around in for day just to get the looks from everyone.

OP
OP
O

oldfox

Reaction score
The car looks very clean.

But I'll ask the questions we're all thinking .. why would you spend all the money and invest all the time into a stock longblock???

Well,, That car was for fun. I used it for going to the cruise ins and parades.
I could't even stop for gas without someone wanting to take a picture. And I carried a 8 lb boost pulley with
me that only took about 2 minuets to change. And even for a stock lower that puppy would run.

Stock,, other than a cam and MLS head gaskets.
It still had air conditioning power steering and everything it had before the blower was installed.
I would drive it out of state up to Ohio and go to Summit racing and to some of the big cruise ins.
About a 300 mile trip one way. The gas milage was good so why not?
Stock lower drive it anywhere. I put about 30,000 on the blower set up never needed any
adjustments or anything. Set it forget it and drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online