Can’t find replacement secondary air pump!!

Lushnut

Reaction score
I have a 29 year old 1995 Gt convertible and live in California. My air pump went out after making a horrible ruckus —- I can find any replacement! Any ideas? Anybody have a cardone 31-292 or better yet motorcraft replacement available?

OP
OP
L

Lushnut

Reaction score
Thanks I went there yesterday with high hopes and they said
“Discontinued!”

Wood's 5.0

Reaction score
Not advocating or suggesting you by-pass any smog laws potentially running afoul of the beloved C.A.R.B.; however, could you gut it and call it good or would it still not pass the sniffer?
Also, try Randall at Quarter Horse Performance. He probably has one for sale. Follow the link below...

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cardone 32-292 located & Advance Auto Parts, online, in stock

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
They can be pulled apart and rebuilt. I've done a couple. I don't have the bearing part numbers off hand but they are pretty standard bearing that can be obtained anywhere. If oyu are mechanically inclined it should be pretty easy to pull it apart and get the bearings out.

OP
OP
L

Lushnut

Reaction score
I might have to do that! That will be plan B. I ordered a used one on eBay — I also ordered a used pulley that is billed in good shape

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
My work keeps offering to relocate me there for a few years. I keep saying no. I’d never be able to drive my Fox.

I do like traveling there though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MudDemon

Members online