Clear corner lights with no amber reflectors

OP
OP
Canaryonvskf’s

Canaryonvskf’s

Reaction score
Dang I see that and I think that if I were to engrave a piece of acrylic with my laser and put in there, the design would light up with the light but look fairly normal till them.... How big is the circle just out of curiosity?
Just the size of the amber reflector maybe an inch and a half ish ….. in the grand scheme of things it’s not noticeable and dosent bother me

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry to hijack the thread, but this seems like a good place to post a question on lights as an image has been posted that could help with my minor problem.

Does anyone know what the black rubber bits above the lights are called and where I can get them? Mine have basically crumbled away over time and I need some new ones but I have no clue what they are called and searching for possible obvious terms brings up nothing.

1718181257719.png

A part number would be even better :)

Thanks in advance.

TMW

badass98svt

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry to hijack the thread, but this seems like a good place to post a question on lights as an image has been posted that could help with my minor problem.

Does anyone know what the black rubber bits above the lights are called and where I can get them? Mine have basically crumbled away over time and I need some new ones but I have no clue what they are called and searching for possible obvious terms brings up nothing.

View attachment 35705

A part number would be even better :)

Thanks in advance.

TMW

They dont sell those separately.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dang. I feared that could be the case...

Thanks for the response.

TMW
FWIW, it’s basically just weather-stripping. Maybe you could source some and have a go at making your own??

OP
OP
Canaryonvskf’s

Canaryonvskf’s

Reaction score
I have never been told that myself.

Japanese? I don’t know what you’re talking about! =)

View attachment 35769
Nothing wrong with the fact that they look Japanese. I love Japanese cars . My car has Japanese wheels on it. It’s just nice to keep some of those OEM ford traits since the car itself has a alot of Japanese influence already …. Reminds me of a mix between a rx7 and a s14

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SHDOPNY

Members online