Post Your Fav Convertible Pic Thread

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
But they were authentic parts I mean? It just seems so unlike them to have that weird panel gap. Maybe it's a bad angle. That's awesome though. I sure would have kept those too. I don't care if they sat around in my house for years lol.

Not positive but pretty sure actual Saleen pieces were not of the best fit and finish, hence why so many people prefer Kaenan Saleen wings over orginals.

ProKiller

Reaction score
Not positive but pretty sure actual Saleen pieces were not of the best fit and finish, hence why so many people prefer Kaenan Saleen wings over orginals.

yes and no. the original s281s are only 2 bolt so they tend to get wobbly on the fronts and peel up. kaenan uses 4 bolts so they fit flush to the trunk better.

saleen gaps are meh. they used zipties to hold the rear bumpers on underneath if memory serves right.

5litrarag

Reaction score
Saleen fit and finish was HORRIBLE. Most people I know spent almost as much money prepping the shit as they spent buying it. I used to go to the old garage sales in the late 90s and early 2000s with my buddies to buy stuff on the cheap without having to pay the shipping and lots of that stuff was ROUGH. Only deals worth making at those sales were the wheels and take off parts IMO.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

5litrarag

Reaction score
I cant wait for mine to be done! I think im gonna roll mine out the garage and snap a pic after I get the hood and bumper on even if the motor isnt ready to fire yet. hahhaha

NERD

Reaction score
It's nice to see the Vert still being liked after all these years. :0) I parted most of it out, sold the shell to a friend who fixed her up a bit and sold her again.

After I made the decision to take a break, I just couldn't imagine some turd test driving my 600hp baby into a wall. So I did what any possessive & respectable man would do, I killed her before someone else did.

..It nice to see some familiar faces posting still.

robb15033

Reaction score
Pictures taken today that will no doubt be used some day soon as "BEFORE" pics. Here it is, 4X4 and wheels i bought it with:

convert010_zpscce1e2dc.jpg
convert030_zpsad2aa59a.jpg
convert013_zps19d84ec1.jpg
convert029_zps27a79a20.jpg
convert042_zps44cc641d.jpg
convert019_zpsbf5abf5d.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FXTTURR