SN95 Members: Pin your town on the map! (2024 Update)

dalpoas83

Reaction score
finally took a minute to drop a pin. Kind of cool to see all the members but we need to get some more on there.

OP
OP
b1pig

b1pig

Reaction score
Unfortunate issue I've discovered... having the map open access means any Dropped Pin can be moved. Yall be careful pinching the map on you phone. I found a couple of pins moved. I moved them back to somewhere close to where they were.

Again.
Any issues, post them and I'll try to sort it out. :)

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good thing, I could be at one of two places, or, coming to a city near you! ;)
When I lived in San Jose I would've been concerned, but you gotta get over the Rockies, through the plains, across the Mississippi and survive Appalachia to get to me now.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
HMMM
Its just an 8hr drive for me.....laying out a nice pair of tire hash at that pinned location has now become a new desire for me!
This is Titan. Titan is a sweet boy. Titan is a 200 lb Great Dane.
ca6ee5f7-74ce-4045-b105-ce440ce2ff2e-1_all_858.jpg
Titan also has Addison's disease which means he has an overactive adrenal gland and when he sees something new or something he doesn't like he gets pissed off for greatness.
ca6ee5f7-74ce-4045-b105-ce440ce2ff2e-1_all_871.jpg
Fun fact Great Danes run about 30mph and Titan has a sub 2 second 60 foot. You better hook up because any wheel spin in my neighborhood and this good boy is getting some new bones to gnaw on.

weendoggy

Reaction score
When I lived in San Jose I would've been concerned, but you gotta get over the Rockies, through the plains, across the Mississippi and survive Appalachia to get to me now.
You're safe. I'll just send what friends I have left that live over yonder way. Me, only been there once and that was 40yrs ago.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You're safe. I'll just send what friends I have left that live over yonder way. Me, only been there once and that was 40yrs ago.
I'm originally from San Bruno. Lived there until I was 23. Then lived in Sunnyvale, Santa Clara and San Jose for the next 10 years before moving to Virginia. The taxes we saved alone paid for our house here. You couldn't pay me to go back to the Bay Area.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I aint scared! Ill bring my wife! She is a vet tech (aka hoss handler). She'll wrestle him down and protect my tires!...LOL

Pretty dog tho! Id love a big dog around the house. Currently there is a gorgeous Great Pyrenees kenneling at her work. Beautiful male and everybit of 150lbs. A good friend had a Great Pyrenees and I loved that dog! I will say this, when you were dubbed into that dogs life, you were ok. But for everyone else, be cautioned. He was ready to stand ground at all times! We would need to decrease our animal count tho. 3 dogs, 7 cats....inside! Full time job!

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I aint scared! Ill bring my wife! She is a vet tech (aka hoss handler). She'll wrestle him down and protect my tires!...LOL

Pretty dog tho! Id love a big dog around the house. Currently there is a gorgeous Great Pyrenees kenneling at her work. Beautiful male and everybit of 150lbs. A good friend had a Great Pyrenees and I loved that dog! I will say this, when you were dubbed into that dogs life, you were ok. But for everyone else, be cautioned. He was ready to stand ground at all times! We would need to decrease our animal count tho. 3 dogs, 7 cats....inside! Full time job!
Great Pyrenees is a whole lot of hair maintenance to deal with. We can't kennel our dog because everywhere seems to have a 150 lb limit. I don't allow the techs to handle him either. With the Addison's and his size and strength any woman is going for a ride when he gets revved up. Not worth losing our dog because someone wasn't strong enough to hold him. But a 200 lb dog and 4yo and 2yo boys is our max. That is my full time job.

weendoggy

Reaction score
I'm originally from San Bruno. Lived there until I was 23. Then lived in Sunnyvale, Santa Clara and San Jose for the next 10 years before moving to Virginia. The taxes we saved alone paid for our house here. You couldn't pay me to go back to the Bay Area.
That is true. You can leave but never come back, unless you have super deep pockets, especially in the Bay Area. Every place has it's silver lining and you just have to be happy where you are. Me, I've been here my entire life, sans a few moves to Phoenix when I was a kid.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That is true. You can leave but never come back, unless you have super deep pockets, especially in the Bay Area. Every place has it's silver lining and you just have to be happy where you are. Me, I've been here my entire life, sans a few moves to Phoenix when I was a kid.
We moved BECAUSE we knew the winning lottery ticket was about to hit. Put in all the work to get the deep pockets. No sense in giving a higher percentage back to the government to squander. We could afford to come back but never would. We're planning to move to middle of nowhere soon and pay even less in taxes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MudDemon

Members online