SN95 Newb

chris91

Reaction score
Hey I thought the car sounded familiar when reading the description! Remember you from SBZ. Still can't believe the deal you got on those wheels!!

Welcome to the friendliest worldwide Mustang website there is! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. :D

And add yet ANOTHER Ohio guy to the list!! :D

OP
OP
Y

Yellow98SVT

Reaction score
Hey I thought the car sounded familiar when reading the description! Remember you from SBZ. Still can't believe the deal you got on those wheels!!

Welcome to the friendliest worldwide Mustang website there is! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. :D

And add yet ANOTHER Ohio guy to the list!! :D

Another banger!!! Nice to see local guys who share the love for these cars.

OP
OP
Y

Yellow98SVT

Reaction score
You should paint your mirrors!

I have thought about it. I might do it when I get the front bumper resprayed and the license plate holes filled. Ohio and their damn front plates.. :(

chris91

Reaction score
Just do like I have for the past 10 years. First I used suction cups in the holes on the plate and put it on the inside top passenger side of the windshield. Then a couple years later I cut the straps off one of those visor CD holders. Holds a license plate to the visor quite nicely. Haven't been bothered about it once and I've been pulled over quite a few times with it like that. (Knocks on wood)

OP
OP
Y

Yellow98SVT

Reaction score
Just do like I have for the past 10 years. First I used suction cups in the holes on the plate and put it on the inside top passenger side of the windshield. Then a couple years later I cut the straps off one of those visor CD holders. Holds a license plate to the visor quite nicely. Haven't been bothered about it once and I've been pulled over quite a few times with it like that. (Knocks on wood)

I had an 04 acura TL with no front plate. Got a no front plate ticket even though I had it on the a piller. Took it to court and the judge told me that Ohio State Law requires it to be at the outer most front and centered on the vehicle. I asked her how Ford Econoline vans get away with it since they are off set. She must not of liked my question because I got a snappy answer of just put the plate on. Never did. I would rather pay. The plate would be off now if it hadn't left a scratch on the bumper behind it.

chris91

Reaction score
I had mine stuffed down in the dash and got pulled over for it. After talking to the sheriff for about 45 minutes about cars he told me it only had to be visible by I think he said 50ft. He was the one that told me about putting it up on the passenger side.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Another banger!!! Nice to see local guys who share the love for these cars.

Ahh! I THOUGHT that car (especially the wheels) looked familiar! I remember you from the cruise in to Lebanon ford. Those are some massive tires and a killer deal on the wheels! Welcome... Again.. Lol

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Cammed up 4v with Forgelines? That is freaking sick! Car is gorgeous, and those are some of my favorite wheels. Your old T/A looked badass, I see you had it on a dyno, how much did it make? And how much do you think your Cobra makes? Welcome to the Forum! That is so sick you got a set of forge lines on a straight trade for knock off Saleens, the forgelines are a lot more unique and are rare to boot!

OP
OP
Y

Yellow98SVT

Reaction score
Cammed up 4v with Forgelines? That is freaking sick! Car is gorgeous, and those are some of my favorite wheels. Your old T/A looked badass, I see you had it on a dyno, how much did it make? And how much do you think your Cobra makes? Welcome to the Forum! That is so sick you got a set of forge lines on a straight trade for knock off Saleens, the forgelines are a lot more unique and are rare to boot!

The TA made close to 500 at 15 psi. It probably made more but they could not lock the converter. As far as the cobra I need the cams degreed and tune badly. Maybe after a tune and degree 330?

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
The TA made close to 500 at 15 psi. It probably made more but they could not lock the converter. As far as the cobra I need the cams degreed and tune badly. Maybe after a tune and degree 330?

That is some impressive numbers for the TA and I'm sure 330 is pretty dang fun too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annlynjnes01

Members online

No members online now.