***SN95 Ultimate Front Bumper/Valance/Chin Spoiler Guide***

Duke

Reaction score
NVH said:
CDC used to offer an "aggressive" version of the Mach 1-style chin spoiler. It was a few inches longer. I really want one of those, but they don't make them anymore.

Yeah, I've only seen like two pictures and I've never seen one for sale. Not many people know of them. They actually fit better with the pre-99s than the Mach 1 front.

I'm interested in the Griggs front as well.

NVH

Reaction score
I've got an all-Griggs suspension ... but I'd call that a Griggs Ricing Bumper.

(I'm sure it's good on aerodynamics and forcing air to the radiator, though.)

C-Tidda

Reaction score
I hate tha Roush bumper with a passion..... It's ridiculously ugly to me.

stangdriven

Reaction score
god seeing all these beautiful stangs, just reminds me why i love mustangs and the beauty of them

TheNatster513

Reaction score
just thought i would add my small bit. i moded my cobra bumper and molded a mach 1 chin to it.
stang.jpg

stang4.jpg

stang3.jpg

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I've never seen the Griggs racing bumper before? Looks like a slightly larger stock bumper with different fogs? Any more info on it?

VERT94GT

Reaction score
I want to find the chin spoiler and side skirts for the Team Shinoda GT pic at the top. I can't tell if the back bumper is different. Anyone who can get me a decent price or tell me who to contact in Georgia. Shinoda's website is trash, if i may be so blunt.

Rsoehelk

Reaction score
IMO the wings west front bumper would look good if the car was loowered and the front would be lower that the back so it is tilted and the bottom of the bumper wouldnt look tilted up but straight with the road

reddragon95

Reaction score
i_love_my_stang said:
what side skirts are these?

DSC00153Medium.jpg
did the fog lights come with the bumper as a kit..if not where did you get em..and where do they mount..also is there room for and intercooler and piping without messing with the foglights?

george143

Reaction score
any one know where i can find the roush side exhast side skirts for my 1995 mustang for cheap? oh and side exhast mufflers?

george143

Reaction score
any one know where i can find the roush side exit exhaust system for my 95 mustang for cheap?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SHDOPNY

Members online