The orange sn95 Thread :)

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my buddy's 96 Bright Tangerine vert. He bought it last year bone stock. Its a florida car, and it needed a lot of help. Every system that holds fluid was leaking, interior was dried out, etc. He gave it to me over last winter to do my thing. I ripped the motor and entire drivetrain out as well as the interior. The entire motor and engine bay looked like it was spraypainted black from all the dirt and oil everywhere, same with the bottom of the car. I installed my stock PI cams from my 03 GT, and a PI intake manifold, as well as some other bolt ons. He bought a Steeda wing, and he painted the outside mirrors to match the car. Inside we added Terminator parchment seats, white gauges, painted the interior pieces, and added some billet pieces. It got Cobra front brakes, UPR tubular K member, A arms, and coil-overs. Out back it got tubular upper and lower control arms, and cut stock springs, and finished it off with 18x9/10 FR500s. Here are some crappy pics:

BEFORE:

downsized_06071108245B15D.jpg

AFTER:

mustang2008001.jpg

mustang2008004.jpg

mustang2008008.jpg

mustang2008005.jpg

mustang2008002.jpg

mustang2008009.jpg

mustang2008006.jpg

mustang2008007.jpg

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
why the hell do those tail lights actually seem like they'd work on this color?

nice car tho besides the vert part thats just not me.....but shes purty alright

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hes caught crap from 90% of the people that see the tail lights, but he loves them, so thats all that matters. Theyve really grown on me too.

OP
OP
96TANGERINEGT

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
OMG , I am so jelly . I want a vert so bad . It looks good

Thanks for posting the pics ..

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my buddy's 96 Bright Tangerine vert. He bought it last year bone stock. Its a florida car, and it needed a lot of help. Every system that holds fluid was leaking, interior was dried out, etc. He gave it to me over last winter to do my thing. I ripped the motor and entire drivetrain out as well as the interior. The entire motor and engine bay looked like it was spraypainted black from all the dirt and oil everywhere, same with the bottom of the car. I installed my stock PI cams from my 03 GT, and a PI intake manifold, as well as some other bolt ons. He bought a Steeda wing, and we painted the outside mirrors to match the car. Inside we added Terminator parchment seats, white gauges, painted the interior pieces, and added some billet pieces. It got Cobra front brakes, UPR tubular K member, A arms, and coil-overs. Out back it got tubular upper and lower control arms, and cut stock springs, and finished it off with 18x9/10 FR500s. Here are some crappy pics:

BEFORE:

downsized_06071108245B15D.jpg

AFTER:

mustang2008001.jpg

mustang2008004.jpg

mustang2008008.jpg

mustang2008005.jpg

mustang2008002.jpg

mustang2008009.jpg

mustang2008006.jpg

mustang2008007.jpg
Wow...this is a very nice Rare Stang "Good Job"

OP
OP
96TANGERINEGT

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
Yea a vert is real rare , I think they made less then 200 , so to find one is a little hard .

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nice car tho besides the vert part thats just not me.....but shes purty alright
Wait does this mean you're not a vert fan too? Verts can look good and all but i don't think id ever own one... i like my hard top!

03DSGGT your buddy has a nice car! not a huge fan of the taillights or wing. I will give him that those taillights almost actually work with the car... closest ive seen. Good job on all the work!

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats exactly what it means dude......honestly i gotta say the only vert i've liked AS A VERT is tony's.....dude's car would look so different as a hard top idk if i'd like it as much......other than tony's i'm not a vert guy whatsoever

and lol yeah those tail lights just work on that thing idk why lol

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats exactly what it means dude......honestly i gotta say the only vert i've liked AS A VERT is tony's.....dude's car would look so different as a hard top idk if i'd like it as much......other than tony's i'm not a vert guy whatsoever

and lol yeah those tail lights just work on that thing idk why lol

I was actually going to comment that tony's is one of the exception too lol. But yeah just not a huge vert fan, i dont even like sunroofs...

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I didnt know how rare this combo was until my buddy told me. The paint is a little faded from the sun, but I cant believe how clean this car is. Put it this way, I took simple green and warm water to the underside of the car, and the floor pans look like I waxed them. The grey primer is as clean and shiny as the top side of the car. Its cleaner underneath than my 03 GT that has been in rain only a handful of times in its life...great platform to start with. Plans for the next couple years include a built motor with a blower pushing somewhere between 550-600rwhp, T56 swap, and IRS swap...hes got a light bar that still needs to be installed. I was on a time crunch to get the car finished up because I worked on it all winter and had to have it done by April 7th, which was his wedding day. It got down to the wire and we got the car up and running and all the bugs worked out a couple days before the wedding and we never got around to doing the light bar. Hes contemplating a Cobra front bumper and Saleen speedster hood, and possibly a tonneau cover. But hes gonna wait to do all that until he can have the entire car repainted at the same time...

metalman302

Reaction score
I noticed the tangerine cars there Is a huge variance in the color. Must be in the cameras.

Where's the Autumn or competition Orange stangs?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FXTTURR

Members online