What would you do? Stock or not?

OP
OP
LEGALLYFAST

LEGALLYFAST

Reaction score
I am not from San Diego. I sold some stuff, kept other things and never sold the car. Then I bought more stuff. Car is sitting in the garage for now. If someone really wants it I may part with it. I tinker here and there with it. For me at this point I am not sure what I will do with it. I am getting to the point where it is harder for me to wrench on it, just due to aches and pains more than anything, but I am not to the point where I am ready to take it to a shop.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am not from San Diego. I sold some stuff, kept other things and never sold the car. Then I bought more stuff. Car is sitting in the garage for now. If someone really wants it I may part with it. I tinker here and there with it. For me at this point I am not sure what I will do with it. I am getting to the point where it is harder for me to wrench on it, just due to aches and pains more than anything, but I am not to the point where I am ready to take it to a shop.
Then my post is a non-issue. That’s good!!

OP
OP
LEGALLYFAST

LEGALLYFAST

Reaction score
Then my post is a non-issue. That’s good!!
I notice that people that smog ODB1 there is a lack of knowledge out there and many new smog places are not as concerned about doing the smogs that require a dyno. I am sure they just look at it as a separate expense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online