-:Whats Your Phone Wallpaper?:-

97FloridaGT

Reaction score
Errrrrr wrong answer. She's a natural blonde. She kept getting cast for parts in movies as cheerleader/valleygirl types so she dyed her hair to get more meaningful roles. I was heartbroken, I have a thing for redheads.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao!

ban notice
---------------------------
user: 97floridagt
banning official: Mustangchris
reason: Crushed my world
length: 99 years

Edit- just read the list

Alyson Hannigan & Laura Prepon!!!

24216531.jpg

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Scott! What are those center caps? I had those on my wheels and really didn't dig em and took them off. I had no idea what they stood for

photo.png

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I figured they were a brand logo but what brand? If you know it is lol. Those were on it when I bought the car and really didn't dig em too much so my buddy gave me his spare brand new chrome AM caps and I popped those on instead

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I go thru phones just about as much as girls.....iPhone just happens to be "at the moment"

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
I go thru phones just about as much as girls.....iPhone just happens to be "at the moment"

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone
you an me both dude haha. i had an iphone 4 like 4 months ago. i absolutely hated it. got a galaxy s 3 now, but i kinda dropped it yesterday and now i've got a nice big crack across the top

97FloridaGT

Reaction score
you an me both dude haha. i had an iphone 4 like 4 months ago. i absolutely hated it. got a galaxy s 3 now, but i kinda dropped it yesterday and now i've got a nice big crack across the top

Congratulations on getting a real operating system.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
The phone argument thing is worse than politics lol. I don't give a f*ck what phone I have. I had a blackberry storm v1, last 2.5 years, was a decent phone but had to get rid of it early because it was bugging out like a mofo and I couldn't send texts anymore. I have had an iPod touch 1st gen since they came out, thing is beaten to sh*t and still works so I got an iphone hoping it to be off the same strength. I will have this phone for 2 more years at the least, if not longer.
IMG_0162.png

IMG_0163.png

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i always got the latest phone but i just get whatever i like.....no real bias to any brand or OS.....if i like it i'll get it

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
i always got the latest phone but i just get whatever i like.....no real bias to any brand or OS.....if i like it i'll get it
My thoughts exactly! I run Ubuntu Linux on my PC, use Windows For gaming, and an Iphone (mac) lol. I had a Motorola, Audiovox, Samsung a640, samsung instinct, blackberry storm now my iPhone, so no real brand loyalty here :).

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations on getting a real operating system.
i'm no new guy to android. been with it since the early days of cupcake actually lol. (android 1.5) and now it's about to jump into key lime pie.

My thoughts exactly! I run Ubuntu Linux on my PC, use Windows For gaming, and an Iphone (mac) lol. I had a Motorola, Audiovox, Samsung a640, samsung instinct, blackberry storm now my iPhone, so no real brand loyalty here :).
i'm not necessarily loyal to any specific brands, but i really do love mac computers. and i used to like samsung phones, but now i think they're too light. htc phones are nice and sturdy feeling.. speaking of which, any of you guys hear about the htc DNA coming out in a few weeks? looks pretty promising.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online

No members online now.