White95’s ‘23 F-150 “Abominable”

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Finally added the upper trim panels to finalize the console swap. That particular color is a match for the steering wheel trim I switched to a few days back, which is the Lariat spec. Now, I need to replace the center dash trim to match. Probably wind up paint them all back. Idk.

IMG_8667.jpeg

IMG_8669.jpeg

The ultimate goal calls for Lariat door panels and to switch all of the grey interior out for black parts.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Finally added the upper trim panels to finalize the console swap. That particular color is a match for the steering wheel trim I switched to a few days back, which is the Lariat spec. Now, I need to replace the center dash trim to match. Probably wind up paint them all back. Idk.

View attachment 36198

View attachment 36199

The ultimate goal calls for Lariat door panels and to switch all of the grey interior out for black parts.
Looking good++ Maybe leave a bit of grey to offset, ergonomics? Might be kinda unique versus the “everyone’s got one” all black interior. I’m sure you’d make the all black look great; I’m just throwing ideas into the ring.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Looking good++ Maybe leave a bit of grey to offset, ergonomics? Might be kinda unique versus the “everyone’s got one” all black interior. I’m sure you’d make the all black look great; I’m just throwing ideas into the ring.

They don’t offer the single cab trucks with black interiors. It will be one of a kind with the combination of parts I’ve listed :cool:

The black interior you can get in the SuperCrew trucks does have the trim I’ve added which you can see below.

IMG_8676.jpeg

IMG_8677.jpeg

IMG_8678.jpeg

Their black is not truly black.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daddyford24