Cobra Shift Knob recommendation

anton_lor

Reaction score
Hello!
I am searching for a new shift knob for my 96 cobra. I am searching for one like this:

s-l1600.jpg
I would like this style but in full black without rallye stripes and white lettering, aswell as a white cobra without the "Shelby GT500" lettering. Does something like this exist and where could I get it? I found this website (https://www.redlinegoods.com/ShiftKnobSeries.php?series=ford-licensed-series) where it seems they have one like I want it:
1713550854295.png
But when I try to configure it, I cant see the final result and just have different chevy cars as logo options.
Alternativly I am looking for an old round MGW shift knob with the stainless cobra on top:
1713550974736.png
But I can just find the new ones with just the cobra head and not the whole body. Does anyone know where I can get the style from the picture?

Thank you for your time and help!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
you could get whatever color you want and whatever you want on it with nifty shifters

OP
OP
A

anton_lor

Reaction score
Thank you for the tip, do I just write them over facebook or do they have a homepage? How expensive are they for one knob?

Shelby58

Reaction score
Hello!
I am searching for a new shift knob for my 96 cobra. I am searching for one like this:

View attachment 34609
I would like this style but in full black without rallye stripes and white lettering, aswell as a white cobra without the "Shelby GT500" lettering. Does something like this exist and where could I get it? I found this website (https://www.redlinegoods.com/ShiftKnobSeries.php?series=ford-licensed-series) where it seems they have one like I want it:
View attachment 34610
But when I try to configure it, I cant see the final result and just have different chevy cars as logo options.
Alternativly I am looking for an old round MGW shift knob with the stainless cobra on top:
View attachment 34611
But I can just find the new ones with just the cobra head and not the whole body. Does anyone know where I can get the style from the picture?

Thank you for your time and help!
Have at look at CJ Pony Paarts. I bought twoshift knows for my Mustangs. They offered a large selection of colours, graphics, and stripes.