Need a photoshop god here.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I've actually been meaning to post a thread requesting a photoshop of my car how I think I want it for awhile now... The 'Your car photoshop?' thread reminded me to do so as my editing skills are very poor. Best I can do is lower the car from a straight angle and change the wheels... I also only have the PAINT.NET which is garbage. I'd like to see if someone can take all or one of these angles and do the following to it.

http://imgur.com/a/SLBU1

Lowered with about a 1/2" wheel gap in the back and almost no wheel gap in the front
Rear wheels pushed out to simulate 1" spacer
Tinted windows (35% front 20% rear, doesn't have to be exact but that's the % I can legally go here in CT and I want to see how the 2 different shades will look)
Chrome bumper inserts
Smoked horizontal taillights (a light smoke like the Raxiom ones)
Smoked third brake light (I had tint on there but it freaked out over last winter and bubbled so I peeled it off and I am going to get one that says 'FivepointSlow', but you don't have to put the lettering in there if that's too much.)

Not sure how much of this is possible. But I really want to see the first picture(front angle and third picture(rear straight) edited to give me an idea.

Darhawk

Reaction score
Here are a few quick chops for ya...

P.S I am not a God! but more like a superhero...lol!! no really this aren't the best, but I'm here to help.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Oh my god those came out pretty good lol.
the first one really makes my screwed up suspension obvious... front wheel is pushed wayyyy backwords..
What happened to the rear wheel in the second picture? Looks like you took the front wheel and stuck it back there.

front wheel on the second picture is spot on! that's right where I want it to sit :D

Thank you!

Darhawk

Reaction score
Oh my god those came out pretty good lol.
the first one really makes my screwed up suspension obvious... front wheel is pushed wayyyy backwords..
What happened to the rear wheel in the second picture? Looks like you took the front wheel and stuck it back there.

Thank you!

The back wheel was trying to get, you to your spacer clearance so I used the front wheel to add more tire. It was hard to do. So I knew that one would be kinda jacked!

The first picture was weird because that front tire is strange, so It was sorta challenging to work with.

What size spacers are you running with those black rims? Front and back???
But hopefully you will see the value in lowering it soon! and I do like those black wheels. I even tried to Photoshop those on my car a few months ago..here is the rendition..

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Currently I have no spacers at all. Took off my stockers and slapped these on. I want to go with a 1" spacer in the back, which will cause serious rubbing, but my buddy has a fender roller so I am going to roll my rear fenders and allow the clearance.

That render you posted looks sick. That's the look I want when I go to get new tires for these rims. I don't love the tall side wall on these but I don't hate it. Just makes the wheels look huge.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I literally just spent 2.5 hours on this... But this is what I just turned out... Lowered and backspaced. I made 3 different edits of the picture. One edit I deleted everything below the body of the car. The other edit I deleted everything besides the rear wheel of the car. The last edit I deleted just the rear wheel of the car. I started with the 3rd edit, without the wheel, and put the body of the car on top of that picture, lowered it to my liking. Then I placed the rear wheel picture under the body layer but above the 1st layer, I played around with the positioning on it and got it to sit just right, where it looks like the wheel has a 1" spacer on it... I then flattened it and made it into 1 layer, and touched up the picture, deleted a socket that I noticed sitting under my chin spoiler, some stringy thing that was caught under the car, and a piece of electrical tape... I have bad OCD lol.. I am pleased with this. Although I don't have the skill or program to do any tinting or to even touch the taillights. I do want to see how yellow vinyl would look on my fogs... If someone could do that to this picture that would be amazing.. Passenger side foglight is flipped up in the picture but I am sure you can just fill the hole with yellow or something...
[MENTION=16788]Darhawk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15502]Ferocious[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION] you need to go this low :thumbsup:

dZBUH6Q.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online