Possible Muffler Decision

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
After my recent turn of events I'm considering switching mufflers all together. Not 100% on it yet as I LOVED the unique sound of the XR1's.. But I'm tossing the idea around.

What would you guys recommend? ONLY looking for Borla's line of mufflers, or possibly Corsa, or anything in that line of sound

chris91

Reaction score
Pick up a Bassani catback and call it a day. You WILL love it. Everyone that hears mine loves it. It got compliments all the time.

Photonfanatic

Reaction score
Pick up a Bassani catback and call it a day. You WILL love it. Everyone that hears mine loves it. It got compliments all the time.

I have been wanting one of those for a long time. On the off chance, do you (or anyone else) know where they sell those cheapest?

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
YouTube.com lol. Hard to pick a borla line because I'm not a straight thru muffler guy at all. They sOund good but not my cup of coffee.

Bassani sounds chambered which I don't think he wants. My bassani sound good but needs engine mod to sound vicious.

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

ProKiller

Reaction score
what about dynamax race bullets?

granted mines a 5.0 but still:
[video=youtube;c6Q-bP-dQ_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Q-bP-dQ_s[/video]

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Pro I'll check that out when I get home

Yeah I'm really trying to stay away from chambered I'm a straight through kinda guy lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I had Bassani bx race on mine....I can honestly say the sound of my saleen mufflers is more unique and sounds better with my bassani or x pipe.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I missed Twistas comment on the engine mod I have to say I added my bullitt intake manifold and it brought the sound of my exhaust to life so I can see what ya mean

And I'm running a Bassani x pipe with the cats off

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Borlaaaaa! I have stingers and I love them. they are really throaty when your just putting around but when you open it up they sound pretty mean. Heres a video of me and a buddy racing but its really the only exhaust video I have at the moment. haha

http://youtu.be/y9Mg5DTD2Gg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online