Legend
Reaction score
Look at the freakin' map and tell me who is east :angry94:

world_map_experts.jpg

Even the map is slightly BAB'ish

Mack

Reaction score
Lol, didn''t even notice the price. Must be a very special SRS-edition :-D

I also love how he didn't even take the trouble to close the door to take a photo of the car, nor did he walk away far enough so the entire car could fit in the photo. I do love the detailed description.

Reaction score
Lol, didn''t even notice the price. Must be a very special SRS-edition :-D

I also love how he didn't even take the trouble to close the door to take a photo of the car, nor did he walk away far enough so the entire car could fit in the photo. I do love the detailed description.

He should win cl post of the year

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Those side skirts are killer!

Thank you brotha! :thumbsup:

GIMME YOUR CAR ALREADY!!!

BWAHA! NEVAAA!

Never selling :evil:

BAB FO LIFE :notworthy: :headbang:

But seriously whenever your ready to buy/find a BAB on the market we will all chill and cruise me, you, JerZeyStangz, the5.ohh maybe 1bad95 and Tony can join us and whoever else wants to join in the area --- photoshoot would be so badass computers and cell phones will spontaneously combust awesomeness

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
But seriously whenever your ready to buy/find a BAB on the market we will all chill and cruise me, you, JerZeyStangz, the5.ohh maybe 1bad95 and Tony can join us and whoever else wants to join in the area --- photoshoot would be so badass computers and cell phones will spontaneously combust awesomeness

Whenever i park with other mustangs that have any kind of color....my car just disappears. like i think i've seen people actually trip over my car trying to look at rio red sn95's like how the fuuk did that get here :icon_salut:

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Whenever i park with other mustangs that have any kind of color....my car just disappears. like i think i've seen people actually trip over my car trying to look at rio red sn95's like how the fuuk did that get here :icon_salut:

I find that hard to believe
Your ride=awesomeness

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score

Bwahaha you funny Tony :tongue:

I find that hard to believe
Your ride=awesomeness

^ This!! Tony's ride is pure awesomeness. He killed it at mustang week!!! Easily one of the best rides their. Way to rep the sn95 the way it should be tasteful and clean as f***!!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score

The double edge sword of silver. Looks amazing wet with sealants and glazes (shined up) but its a color that a lot of people think its boring. I honestly think it looks great on certain cars like sn95's, ferrari's, but on regular cars it blends in. Tony your car is still bad to the bone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online