BAB Cobra Pictures

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Car Show Pictures 08/07/2016

Had an awesome car show yesterday, figured id share the experience with you guys. The event was an all day thing, 830am-4pm. Open to all cars, all years. It was such a cool show, one of my favorite ones yet. Such an awesome wide selection of cars from steam powered to present day. Their was even a "famous" charger at this show, it was built on TV by that Mopar guy Mark from Graveyard Carz in season 4!!:) Mark can be an arrogant prick sometimes but when it comes down to it his restoration work speaks for it self.

HUGEEEE turnout! Could barely photo graph all the cars!.

Had no idea this show was being judged but turns out it was and the BAB wound up winning a trophy!!!! :) Truly an honor.

Anyway, took a metric ton of photos. Will try to get them posted for you guys within 24 hours but be warned its going to be ALOT of pics.

Here is one to hold you over until i can upload all of it.

*Insert Awesome Pic here*

In reference to my last post just reviewed all the photos I captured from the show and I got some pretty awesome content to share with you guys!! I had no idea at the time but after reviewing the photos their are easily several hundred pics to share. Im not going to overload anyone with that many pics in one day, will post several every few days to once a week if possible

All shots are unedited raw shots of course as always, sit back crack open a cold one and enjoy the pics! :)

This first post of several in a series will show the wide spectrum of cars at this event sponsored by Interstate Batteries.

Fake dog

Sign says "Yes its a 3.8L, 347 swap coming this winter"
:)

Tally_4.6

Reaction score

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Dude, fuuuuuuck yes. That thing looks cleeeean.

Mudflap delete, door molding delete, different hood...money right there. Midnight ftw

Shaved emblems, yup and low more low. Put some fpr1's on it. The plans are already flowing. PI swap bump the compression to 13:1. Maybe some comp 271 cams....i kinda like the hood. Go wingless. Side exit slp loudmouths.

Oh and lose the 4.10's for 3.73's

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Was this at someones house? Different setting than what im used to.

Glad you asked, this one took place at a historical museum. It was a really cool setup, def one of my favorite shows this year.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
How historical? Lol. Looks like a farm.....

Probably as historical as you can get. Farming was a huge part of society back in colonial time. Also they're on the east coast. Originally 13 colonies status. Probably a pretty cool place to check out I'm guessing

THANK YOU. 100% spot on frank.

Each building you walk into is like stepping back in time hundreds of years. Each building is filled with relics from the old ways of life and really make you appreciate the way we live today, and everyone of the builldings holds a different theme or purpose in time. Some of the buildings even had the museum employees showing the families that brought children along to the show how everything worked and even let them try a few old things. Really cool place.

While we are on this topic, might as well post a few pics of the history you can see around you at the show

This is only TWO of the buildings around the property!

hr-9.jpg

This guy spent the summer living in the 19th century !!

EP-140629998.jpg

The museum found dinosaurs on the property a long whileago and they are on display, looking at this one below almost gives you chills, i couldn't even imagen seeing a live one in real life. To put it in scale, this guy stretched all the way to the ceiling!

Second Building Right side

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online

No members online now.