BAB Cobra Pictures

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I never said I was looking for a GT Tally_4.6

I'm looking for a cobra. If you want some examples for overpriced GTs and v6s I can find you some hahah

Regardless, i'm referring to what 1998 said.

But show me some. So i can laugh at these retards buying overpriced ragged out NPI 2vs with an assload of miles, simply because it's BAB.

lol

Reaction score

But show me some. So i can laugh at these retards buying overpriced ragged out NPI 2vs with an assload of miles, simply because it's BAB.

lol

i doubt theyre THAT retarded buying these things but heres some examples

this one im curious about because theres not a whole lot of detail, could actually be low mile but way over priced

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5718467192.html

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5655180216.html

http://www.stokesmazdausa.com/Vehic...ustang-2dr_Cpe-North_Charleston-SC/2808340143

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[FORD[MUST[]][]]&listingId=434695445&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[FORD[MUST[]][]]&listingId=434943245&Log=0

ill have to do some more digging for v8s, like i said they (GTs) hardly pop up. when they do they usually are 99/00 with 150k+ and they want 6500+

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score

lol

^ Would you like some more unicorn with that Tally

Frank.JD.Perez

He is unknowingly refering to local listings that i stumbled on 4-5 years ago at the start of my BAB search back when i was only searching within 100 miles of my location, and he kindly failed to notice the words "asking price" in the quote.... Also, the quote he keeps referencing is obviously the "End of the Rainbow" so to speak. How he thinks they can account for all the BAB Gt sales in the entire United States idk. Most of the time they sell for 2x the cost of a regular SN but that hasnt stopped people from asking for higher.... especially local to me where clean sn95's in general are a rare sight on the road.

Quote hes refering to for reference

"Truth! It was rare when it was released I can only imagine how many are left in good shape. when i was searching for my car a few years back whenever i saw a BAB pop up its a GT with high miles 140-180k+ and it needs a lot of work and their asking like 12k for it! Lol. But that paint is still shining! Good to know their are no flaking issues like the oxford white is known for or somthing similar or whatever."

I guess tally is just not a fan of BAB or any type of other special SN for whatever reasons..

and tally saying "So i can laugh at these retards buying overpriced ragged out NPI 2vs with an assload of miles, simply because it's BAB."
is like saying you wouldnt get a Saleen S281 for the same reasoning.... it may not do anything for you but it may mean the world to someone else... its not your cash, no need to go hating. To each their own.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean. I'd buy the one in portland but it's got some things... 1 too many miles. 2 had a front bumper plate mounted so it's got holes and such in the bumper, some other small details I don't remember off the top of my head but exactly, I want something pristine. I don't mind have a cobra with 200k miles on it so long as I bought it with less than 60 and I put the 140k on it over decades hahah which honestly it'll probably get up to 120k over the lifetime cause I'll have so many rides

I hear that frank and good idea, thats basically what im doing. Also once the build is complete almost if not all the parts will be new, right now Id guess my new suspension and new transmission is at about 4,000-5,000 miles.

Best place to find BAB on my side is Oregon, Washington and occasionally California and Colorado

Def, whenever i see them it seems it is those four states.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I saw that one in pittsburgh, biggest problem with it and alot of the others is people swapping the mid pipe. Has to have cats for 96 and newer where i am or wont pass inspection

and it says it has a rebuilt title!! Cant believe hes asking as much as one with a regular title. lol

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Need to make one of these pics ur sig bud, looks awesome

Thanks brother, good idea. I think I might just do that! Wouldn't mind a sig refresh. The one i have now ive had for awhile. - You should make a sig for yourself too!

Each one of these is actually a great looking car. The last one in this list......id buy it. That blue is a really nice color!!

:thumbsup: BABFTW

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Thanks brother, good idea. I think I might just do that! Wouldn't mind a sig refresh. The one i have now ive had for awhile. - You should make a sig for yourself too!

:thumbsup: BABFTW

I gotta figure out how to post pics too. Gonna have to download tappatalk i guess.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I gotta figure out how to post pics too. Gonna have to download tappatalk i guess.

Think of photobucket.com as a free internet photo album. Once you add the picture they give you a link to show us here. Its really easy.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Car Show

Had an awesome car show yesterday, figured id share the experience with you guys. The event was an all day thing, 830am-4pm. Open to all cars, all years. It was such a cool show, one of my favorite ones yet. Such an awesome wide selection of cars from steam powered to present day. Their was even a "famous" charger at this show, it was built on TV by that Mopar guy Mark from Graveyard Carz in season 4!!:) Mark can be an arrogant prick sometimes but when it comes down to it his restoration work speaks for it self.

HUGEEEE turnout! Could barely photo graph all the cars!.

Had no idea this show was being judged but turns out it was and the BAB wound up winning a trophy!!!! :) Truly an honor.

Anyway, took a metric ton of photos. Will try to get them posted for you guys within 24 hours but be warned its going to be ALOT of pics.

Here is one to hold you over until i can upload all of it.

IMG_20160807_105926885_HDR_zpsetoamdfm.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online

No members online now.