BAB Cobra Pictures

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Ive seen that one before, that dealer gets alot of mustangs and places like that are why people ask so much for these. $4k for a v6, hell no. The general public doesnt look at build #'s, and how rare something is. Theyll go online and see this, then go and list their 98 oxford white, or laser red v6 with 100k miles for the same price. Thats how people think.

Yeah i hear that, but hey their own loss. Smart people like the entire group of guys on this site know the true value of these cars and if some of the general public wants to over price em let em sit!

I wont give em $4k for a beat up 96 gt with 150k miles. Sorry wont happen. Know what i mean?

Haha i got you, thats not my cup of tea either but to each their own, I dont judge unless its my cash doin the spendin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Uh what...

Legit tally. Ask Frank.JD.Perez about the BAB market, he knows the market well as hes searching for one of his own.. also keep in mind that particular thing you referenced was specifically talking about local listings near me only, also keep in mind that you can find a deal if your willing to travel across the Country to buy it:tongue3: aka what franks doing! Patently waiting for the right one to swipe up. Oh and now in the future everytime i see a high priced high miles BAB listing ill post it and tag you in it so you can be amazed at the prices people be asking for these cars.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Reaction score
Ive seen that one before, that dealer gets alot of mustangs and places like that are why people ask so much for these. I get its a bab. But its also a v6. $4k for a v6, hell no. The general public doesnt look at build #'s, and how rare something is. Theyll go online and see this, then go and list their 98 oxford white, or laser red v6 with 100k miles for the same price. Thats how people think. Hey its a mustang, ill get it. Dont get me wrong, i love these cars. They are easy to work on, fairly inexpensive to upgrade and have a sound like no other. I just choose to be a little smarter with my money. I wont give you $4k for you beat up 96 gt with 150k miles. Sorry wont happen. Know what i mean?

i spent 1500 for mine with 210k miles. but i also got it from the original owner and it was in immaculate shape. tons of service history and i even have the monroney sticker which is pretty cool

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
There was a bab for sale in Washington for 14k

So about 10 of the 812 on the market currently around the enitre United States in good to fair condition and miles vary dramatically but most of the time they are atleast $10-14k+ lol. Unicorn status bro. If you think about it any one of us can find a regular cobra for about half the cost and with half the miles without even having to travel more then an hour .

How about the neglected and over priced BAB examples? Any you know of out there? I havent looked in a little while

Reaction score
So about 10 of the 812 on the market currently around the United states in good to fair condition and miles vary dramatically but most of them are $10k+ lol. Unicorn status bro. If you think about it any one of us can find a regular cobra for about half the cost and half the miles without even having to travel more then an hour .

How about the neglected and over priced BAB examples? Any you know of out there? I havent looked in a little while

I've found multiple high mileage but rarely any that are neglected

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I've found multiple high mileage but rarely any that are neglected

Whoops your right neglected was to harsh a word my bad, replace neglected with non prestine / has a few flaws. But you knew where I was goin with that :thumbsup:

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
IMG_20160802_191932907_HDR%202_zpsa41dlxmi.jpg

IMG_20160802_192036333_HDR%202_zpszckvlnjq.jpg

Reaction score
Whoops your right neglected was to harsh a word my bad, replace neglected with non prestine / has a few flaws. But you knew where I was goin with that :thumbsup:

Yeah I know what you mean. I'd buy the one in portland but it's got some things... 1 too many miles. 2 had a front bumper plate mounted so it's got holes and such in the bumper, some other small details I don't remember off the top of my head but exactly, I want something pristine. I don't mind have a cobra with 200k miles on it so long as I bought it with less than 60 and I put the 140k on it over decades hahah which honestly it'll probably get up to 120k over the lifetime cause I'll have so many rides

Reaction score
Found a few good examples of gts and v6s way out there in price hahah. Best place to find BAB on my side is Oregon, Washington and occasionally California and Colorado

Nighttrain

Reaction score
I saw that one in pittsburgh, biggest problem with it and alot of the others is people swapping the mid pipe. Has to have cats for 96 and newer where i am or wont pass inspection

Nighttrain

Reaction score

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
whenever i see a BAB pop up its a GT with high miles 140-180k+ and it needs a lot of work and their asking like 12k for it! Lol.

Legit tally. Ask Frank.JD.Perez about the BAB market, he knows the market well as hes searching for one of his own.. also keep in mind that particular thing you referenced was specifically talking about local listings near me only, also keep in mind that you can find a deal if your willing to travel across the Country to buy it:tongue3: aka what franks doing! Patently waiting for the right one to swipe up. Oh and now in the future everytime i see a high priced high miles BAB listing ill post it and tag you in it so you can be amazed at the prices people be asking for these cars.

Those are cobras...

Reaction score
I never said I was looking for a GT [MENTION=9133]Tally_4.6[/MENTION]

I'm looking for a cobra. If you want some examples for overpriced GTs and v6s I can find you some hahah

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online

No members online now.