Fire Extinguisher

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't plan on wrecking so I just removed my seat belts, air bags, cancelled my insurance and also traded my 4 good tires for 4 bald ones and $20. Who needs safety? I Think I can get some cash for the seats as well so I am going to sell them and duct-tape a milk crate to the car

OxmanWI

Reaction score
You can never go wrong with safety. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to have one in their car? I guess if you can't afford one or you don't like the look of it in your trunk, then so be it. Hey we can have a cougar campfire since Franky doesn't like his!

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
It's highly recommended ..I had to paint mine :)

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ready to install. One for each vehicle. At least the color is almost an exact match for my car already. :D

IMG_20130628_100513_527.jpg

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Gonna see if Pep Boys has em later, I'm buying one. I'll get my brother to buy one and my dad too possibly. I told him about it and he basically said just do it lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its one of those simple little things that most people just do not think about. Personally I look at it the same way I look at my gun. I hope to hell that I never need it but I have it and carry it for that one time when the fit hits the shan and things go crazy I will not WISH I had got it/brought it....

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Installed.... good thread. Thanks for creating this [MENTION=17616]the5.ohh[/MENTION]

IMG_20130628_112704_181.jpg

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Its one of those simple little things that most people just do not think about. Personally I look at it the same way I look at my gun. I hope to hell that I never need it but I have it and carry it for that one time when the fit hits the shan and things go crazy I will not WISH I had got it/brought it....
This is exactly what I thought! Better to have it, then not & someone come in your house and hurt your family, same for the extinguisher.. Better to have it, might be able to save your car, someone elses or somebodys life.
Installed.... good thread. Thanks for creating this the5.ohh

IMG_20130628_112704_181.jpg

Awesome man! Mounted it on your sub box, never thought of that. Is there any problems with the bass from the subs making the extinguisher explode or something like that? And np man, thought it was an important topic and never saw a thread for it on this site so hadda make one lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
He would need to push a HELL of a lot more power to create enough pressure/vibration to hurt it. Not saying it can't make something happen but its doubtfull...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online

No members online now.