Motivate me to work on my car!

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
For some reason I haven't had time or a chance to work on mine always other projects and things in need to do
There is only so much time in a day
And time Flys by
Been in a bit of a slump myself
Not to mention the heat 109
By winter some what I might catch up

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
this heat for some reason drags you down its not same type of heat im use to
this is mixed in with a lot more humidity

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am happy to say that my shoulder, now 4 months after I dislocated it has started to feel better. I was looking forward to getting back into the car, till this heat wave hit. I am sure right about the time it cools off, I will get sick again, mom will fall again or dad will have his a-fib fire up as that is just the way it goes.

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Because as I have found, the longer you put things off the harder it is start. But yes, the heat is horrible. It was 100 by 11 am, without the heat index. That's why I haven't even attempted to find some way to store my Speedster cover and asked for ideas.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
tomorrow I have decided as long as I am not sick I am going to start back in the garage. It has been so long I need to start just putting things back and seeing where things are which will take a little bit of time but I hope I only need to connect a couple of wires and source a part or two for the t56. There was a vent tube of some type that melted and I need to find if anyone knows what I am talking about? It was on the top/side of the trans and went back to an open end I think as I said it was just a vent or something? Idunno...

Snorky

Reaction score
I am happy to say that my shoulder, now 4 months after I dislocated it has started to feel better. I was looking forward to getting back into the car, till this heat wave hit. I am sure right about the time it cools off, I will get sick again, mom will fall again or dad will have his a-fib fire up as that is just the way it goes.
Get the surgery. Fix that labrum

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 36118
Have to put a few down to cool off
You know I work hard at work
But at the house I gotta unwind
I still do things but on my rides it's just fucking hot
And in the evening like now I just want to chill
And be left alone and relax
This summer has been hell so far