RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
OP
OP
Sportscargirl

Sportscargirl

Reaction score
My mustang is black and chrome. I just got my motor, transmission, driveshaft all back in, then my neighbor suggested replacing motor mounts and yup glad he did because one looked cracked, so had to lift the motor each side to get new mounts in long story short I'm going to remove the driveshaft then lift the motor in the front to see if it will adjust correctly. Once I get that right, putting my starter on is the last and final thing, and fluids of course, then the try cranking it up.

OP
OP
Sportscargirl

Sportscargirl

Reaction score
OP
OP
Sportscargirl

Sportscargirl

Reaction score
Thank you
Once I get my fenders, front bumper and front wheels back on I'll post a picture of it. The main reason I like the car is because of how it sounded. For it to be a 3.8 v6 it sounded great, in fact, the sound of a V8 idling at a red light gives me chills lol. I also had to pay a super speeder ticket in the past of $350.00 so not interested in more power lol. As long as it's a 5-speed and sounds good, not like buzzing bee v6, I'm happy lol. My exhaust was 2 pre-cats, 2 cats dual exhaust with flowmaster muffler, one of the muffler's don't even have writing on it so I wonder wth is it lol. Regardless I've got 2 flowmaster 40's in the box waiting to put them on. I even got me a welder to learn to weld so I can build my exhaust system because the old one was rigged up I later found out. So I'm a little stumped on what to do with the exhaust just yet. I sold all the cats to a core shop. So if I have to have them gonna cost some money. Like $1000.00 for that setup then still have to cut that Y piece off of it.

OP
OP
Sportscargirl

Sportscargirl

Reaction score
Once I get my fenders, front bumper and front wheels back on I'll post a picture of it. The main reason I like the car is because of how it sounded. For it to be a 3.8 v6 it sounded great, in fact, the sound of a V8 idling at a red light gives me chills lol. I also had to pay a super speeder ticket in the past of $350.00 so not interested in more power lol. As long as it's a 5-speed and sounds good, not like buzzing bee v6, I'm happy lol. My exhaust was 2 pre-cats, 2 cats dual exhaust with flowmaster muffler, one of the muffler's don't even have writing on it so I wonder wth is it lol. Regardless I've got 2 flowmaster 40's in the box waiting to put them on. I even got me a welder to learn to weld so I can build my exhaust system because the old one was rigged up I later found out. So I'm a little stumped on what to do with the exhaust just yet. I sold all the cats to a core shop. So if I have to have them gonna cost some money. Like $1000.00 for that setup then still have to cut that Y piece off of it.
I replaced the factory (plastic) clutch cable quadrant with the aluminum one also. Got the kit. Had to replace all brakes and rotors, rebuilt the front calipers. Lol nothing comes with instructions so have to figure it out, YouTube videos help a lot but I watch a few different ones to make sure I'll be doing it the better way, it's certainly a job for one person and I damn sure don't want to be breaking anything nor have to take stuff back off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SHDOPNY

Members online

No members online now.