Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

joe65

Reaction score
crap. really i didn't think of that. pretty great way to pinpoint your car. lol. Doesn't an SCT tuner do the same?

joe65

Reaction score
Too much time to think about things, can cost you. I had sent in a set of pi heads for porting/rebuild. Been waiting to get on the work schedule at Fox Lake. So yeah, changed my mind, had him order me a set of these. 38 cc . Fuck it, might as well buy the best heads i can for the 2v, right? I've been going round and round about heads for months now.

upload_2020-8-13_15-46-20.png

Werecow

Reaction score
Actually....... I'm planning on dumping what's in it... Pulling the dizzy, change the filter, run a couple of changes of kerosene through it and use a drill the spin up the oil pump, then run a change of that oil and another filter thru it and see how it looks from there... It may need another flush or 2 before some Motorcraft oil and a good 'ol FL1A!! And BTW.... I gots more stuff I need to post here but have been busy doing stuff to Cherry Bomb... Y'all gonna be surprised!!!

joe65

Reaction score
I assume those are the TFS 185s. I’ve got a set of Race 195s waiting out in the garage....
yes 185s . damn they are expensive. its at the heart of "do you buy those heads or boost?"

Werecow

Reaction score
I think I paid about $20 with tax for that jug of crude stuff... It's never gnna have a mile put on it before it gets dumped out tho...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online