Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
this will allow me to do an evil laugh hopefully very soon.
j3vxEFA.jpg

Werecow

Reaction score
This has been soooooo handy in tracing down my wiring issues.. It even has diagrams showing where each harness plug is and what each one is connected to! A lot better on the wiring than my Hayes book I got especially on the color codes on the wires!! I really recommend anyone that runs into an kind of electrical issues on their Mustang to look up one of these for their model and get one! Super helpful!!IMG_20200827_115817280.jpg

joe65

Reaction score
So excited for this. Need to buy hardware and a gasket. Header studs came out with the nuts locked on them. So new studs and a few bolts should be good to go
512a8bd7fe877241ce1501ba90bd839a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
what headers do you have? i remember a pic maybe.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I paid for an ER visit today for my usual stomach crap. Dr was an a-hole and didn't want to do anything so its one of those bills I am going to question if I will pay. I have another bill I refuse to pay as it was about the same issue. If they are not going to take care of me I am not going to pay them.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I paid for an ER visit today for my usual stomach crap. Dr was an a-hole and didn't want to do anything so its one of those bills I am going to question if I will pay. I have another bill I refuse to pay as it was about the same issue. If they are not going to take care of me I am not going to pay them.
Can't say I blame you on that
I would not pay

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

So even after giving up meat and changing meds it still no bueno?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruby Stang

Members online

No members online now.