Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been struggling for years with nearly constant exhaustion. I was lucky if I could get a solid 4 hours of sleep and then the rest of the day I just never really felt awake. A while back I wondered if it wasn't because I wasn't doing enough during the day and I just wasn't tired enough to sleep. I use to be VERY active prior to getting sick, I was racing cross country mountain bikes and training for it as well as working 2 jobs and keeping an active social life. When I started getting sick I was lucky to make it a month between er/hospital visits and just didn't have the energy anymore and just kind of took on a lifestyle were the only real activity I would get was walking the dog. I did some searching and found a GREAT deal on marketplace for the rower(1/3 new price hardly used) and some selecttech dumbbells and an adjustable bench to add to my corner. I have been starting slow and working my way up to a few times a day and this week was the first time in years I slept for more than 5 hours, and I did it 4 nights in a row. I am still struggling with being tired but I have been finally feeling a little better.
WCadocW.jpg
last year when I drove the Ferrari I shit you not that the excitement and adrenaline dump was enough to make me completely exhausted for 4 days after. I didn't do anything and I should be able to handle a little excitement so that was part of the encouragement to get the fitness gear and use it. I have also been kicking around the idea of getting some diecast cars like the ones I drove so I decided to finally do it and make some shelves to put them on next to my exercise area to motivate me for next year. The 911gt3rs is on the way and the shelf for it is made already and I look forward to adding the R8 and the Cayman to it next year.
hSOKiB9.jpg

GTamas

Reaction score
That's a very nicely done shelf with the mirrors, badges and everything. Great idea! :)

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
What year is yours?
2013 Platty.

Love the truck- this blowby has been driving me up the wall because the truck runs so good so really hopeful the new injector and seals does the trick or else she might be getting ready to be swapped for a 17+

IMG_4345.jpeg

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
Blowby? Any other symptoms? Got a video of it?

I've got a video somewhere but I think I found the problem for sure last night.

Pretty aggressive blowby, but no miss, no knock, no hesitation. Internet had me in fear of needing a motor but after talking to a few people, no one seemed to really agree on what it was.

Did some reading and the copper washer on an injector blowing out can cause that sort of blowby, and I did have an injector that would occasionally throw a contribution code. Confirmed with Forscan and FINALLY got it out last night.

Copper washer is blown, you can see the burn marks up the side of the injector where it was blowing past the seal and the tip actually swelled out. A guy on one of the groups explained it pretty well that when it blows out like that, it loses some of its cooling ability because it's not making good contact with the head and that over heating of the tip is what swelled the end out and was causing the contribution issue.

Got a new injector ready to go in, will get to it next week when I get back from vacation and cross your fingers that's the problem for me lol.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Does it still have the ccv can? These rigs have quit a bit of blowby naturally. How many miles?

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
Does it still have the ccv can? These rigs have quit a bit of blowby naturally. How many miles?

I deleted it in the process of hunting it down. 205k.

Like I said, I am like 99.9% sure this fresh injector is going to fix it but I'll keep you updated for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SHDOPNY

Members online