Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

07GtS197

Reaction score
oh snap! Automatic, right?!?
Nope it’s an mt82. Knock on wood, I’ve had good luck with them so far. It has a Barton shifter so lockout isn’t really an issue anyway. It’s a 2016 with 40k miles so not bad for a 7 year old car.

I prefer the 15-17s but contemplated getting an 18+. If I did I was probably going to get the 10 speed though. I like that burgundy color Ford used.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Nope it’s an mt82. Knock on wood, I’ve had good luck with them so far. It has a Barton shifter so lockout isn’t really an issue anyway. It’s a 2016 with 40k miles so not bad for a 7 year old car.

I prefer the 15-17s but contemplated getting an 18+. If I did I was probably going to get the 10 speed though. I like that burgundy color Ford used.
I’m glad you like it. The Barton shifter is definitely nice. I’ve got a Barton in my 07, but that’s a different animal. My biggest complaint with the mt82 and any aftermarket shifter, is how tough they are to get in reverse.

07GtS197

Reaction score
I’m glad you like it. The Barton shifter is definitely nice. I’ve got a Barton in my 07, but that’s a different animal. My biggest complaint with the mt82 and any aftermarket shifter, is how tough they are to get in reverse.
Yeah this thing you really have to put your weight onto. The stock configuration is nice but the precision of this shifter is nice though.

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
Sick of metal blades getting dulled out opening boxes. Nerd life, amirite? So Boker. Ceramic blade, titanium handle. My business and pleasure knife I guess you could call it. Stays sharp as glass forever if you treat it like it's supposed to be treated.
928846.jpg

And I wanted a replacement for my EDC social distancing knife. I have been carrying a Hogue Deka with a Magnacut blade but it's a little light duty for social work. The forward facing hook thingy causes the blade to open right as it clears the pocket. D2 tool steel blade. It's beefier than I like as an EDC knife but more appropriate to the use case.
724278.jpg

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Emerson hook. They did a collab with Kershaw for some more affordable versions of their stuff and I carried a couple different versions of a Kershaw Emerson for a few years. Good, cheap-ish knives that you can get open one handed.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Emerson hook. They did a collab with Kershaw for some more affordable versions of their stuff and I carried a couple different versions of a Kershaw Emerson for a few years. Good, cheap-ish knives that you can get open one handed.
I’ve gotta few of those kershaws . My usually everyday carry is a leatherman titanium charge nerd level 35

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milford Mustang

Members online