Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

Bit the bullet. Garmin instinct 2 solar. Been wanting a nice watch for awhile now. Gonna be hard getting used to wearing it though.... haven't worn one in like 15 years...lol
View attachment 36020
I decided last summer to get a smart watch mainly because I was curious if I was sleeping as badly as I felt I was. I had it for 2 weeks before it started to give me notices that I should seek out some help for my sleep problems as I never seemed to be able to stay asleep for more than 3 hours at the very most before my damn stomach would wake me up and throw me into the bathroom. After some research into my EDS condition I discovered chronic fatigue syndrome is a fairly common problem for us and it was one of those times when ya read what the symptoms are and realize, oh I guess I got that. The theory is that we do not process electrolytes in our system very well, which then effects how well we process a lot of other things. I started taking some pills that have salt and potasium listed on the side that was recommended to me by some other EDS patients and it has helped along with some exercise it has helped. I have been AMAZED to get as much as 7 hours now a few times but my average is up to around 6 now and feeling so much better from it. So china might be tracking me, and my sleep habits. They will know where and when to attack, combined with the data from the roomba and the whole attack is already planned I am sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SomebodyFaceless

Members online