WANTED: 3.27 8.8 AXLE OUT OF 94-98 MUSTANG GT

Terrorist 5.0

Reaction score
Hello, couldn’t figure out how to post in the WANTED section of the forum so here I am. I am looking for a 3.27 8.8 axle for a cheap little boost over my 3.08’s. Doing gears and a limited slip is expensive and having to break it in sucks. It should be out of a 94-98 GT, but I am not opposed to slamming a New Edge rear end in. They are all 3.27’s so they should be easier to find. I am located in Burnaby and would like to do this in cash. I can come pick up in person. Let me know.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I’ve got some 3.55’s which would wake that up . I’m in Princeton but can always deliver . You can see what Marc at ma auto in chilliwack has . If you take the axle out I’ve gotta guy down there in Langley that installs and sets up gears for an awesome price I can get you in contact with him . A 8.8 axle now days sells for decent money unfortunately. They used to be 250-400 now seems like everyone wants 500-800

OP
OP
T

Terrorist 5.0

Reaction score
I’ve got some 3.55’s which would wake that up . I’m in Princeton but can always deliver . You can see what Marc at ma auto in chilliwack has . If you take the axle out I’ve gotta guy down there in Langley that installs and sets up gears for an awesome price I can get you in contact with him . A 8.8 axle now days sells for decent money unfortunately. They used to be 250-400 now seems like everyone wants 500-800
I need to keep my axle in the car right now as I use it for work. I was mainly planning on buying (or pulling) an axle and keeping it on the side until I’m ready to go at it

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
Keep in mind if you do land a 99-04 axle, it will be ~0.75" wider each side, and the LCA bolt holes are 14mm vs the 12mm on the 86-98 housings.

OP
OP
T

Terrorist 5.0

Reaction score
I’ve got some 3.55’s which would wake that up . I’m in Princeton but can always deliver . You can see what Marc at ma auto in chilliwack has . If you take the axle out I’ve gotta guy down there in Langley that installs and sets up gears for an awesome price I can get you in contact with him . A 8.8 axle now days sells for decent money unfortunately. They used to be 250-400 now seems like everyone wants 500-8

Keep in mind if you do land a 99-04 axle, it will be ~0.75" wider each side, and the LCA bolt holes are 14mm vs the 12mm on the 86-98 housings.
Yes I would need New Edge LCA’s, the extra width is welcome though

DWgarf

Reaction score
Hello, couldn’t figure out how to post in the WANTED section of the forum so here I am. I am looking for a 3.27 8.8 axle for a cheap little boost over my 3.08’s. Doing gears and a limited slip is expensive and having to break it in sucks. It should be out of a 94-98 GT, but I am not opposed to slamming a New Edge rear end in. They are all 3.27’s so they should be easier to find. I am located in Burnaby and would like to do this in cash. I can come pick up in person. Let me know.
Sorry where is Burnaby, I'd swap my 327s for the 3.08 if I was close.