What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

weendoggy

Reaction score
First time I used it to detail. Two herniated discs in my back and arthritic knees. It feels lazy but fuck it, I'm 38 but my body is 87.
I feel your pain. I've had back surgery in my 40's, now in my 70's, and my brain is the only thing that thinks I'm 20! btw: I use my 4-post lift for the same thing and then some.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I've had back surgery in my 40's, now in my 70's, and my brain is the only thing that thinks I'm 20! btw: I use my 4-post lift for the same thing and then some.
I was supposed to have the surgery 5 years ago. I got an epidural before the surgery and that had me pain free to the point where the doctor said he didn't want to operate on me since I was pain free. The epidural lasted for about 9 months. Now I have a 2 year old and 4 year old so can't be out of commission or my wife is up a creek. Once both boys are in school full time I'll probably look into the surgery again.

weendoggy

Reaction score
I was supposed to have the surgery 5 years ago. I got an epidural before the surgery and that had me pain free to the point where the doctor said he didn't want to operate on me since I was pain free. The epidural lasted for about 9 months. Now I have a 2 year old and 4 year old so can't be out of commission or my wife is up a creek. Once both boys are in school full time I'll probably look into the surgery again.
Yep, they wanted me to get a shot and I said, NO! If we're going to do anything, we're going to do it right. Got my way and had a microdisectomy, and after surgery the doctor said, "no shot would've fixed this". Been ok since then and just do things differently. Keep up the faith and when time comes, do it.

07GtS197

Reaction score
Since the maf on my 03 was giving me issues I decided to swap the crappy intake with a jlt ram air intake that was supposed to go on my 02 gt before it was totalled. If you guys remember I had fitment issues with it being too long. Well same story with this car so I had to reuse the specter air filter that came with the car. It works and the used oem maf works like a charm. It idles nice and smooth now. Also had to move the belt under the idler pulley to the left of the alternator. Some idiot routed it over the pulley causing it to rub in the timing cover. This car is a hot mess but it’s slowly coming together.

IMG_0383.jpegIMG_0384.jpegIMG_0385.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lushnut

Members online