What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

GTamas

Reaction score
Replaced the stock mufflers with AP Challenge "stock replacement" mufflers. Not happy with the sound. Sounds shit. :( Made a comparison video. There's also a drone at cruising. This is all probably because the stock mufflers are chambered and this one looks to be turbo. Not happy, will ne changed once I pass the inspections. I will start a separate thread for muffler recommendations. :)

weendoggy

Reaction score
Replaced the stock mufflers with AP Challenge "stock replacement" mufflers. Not happy with the sound. Sounds shit. :( Made a comparison video. There's also a drone at cruising. This is all probably because the stock mufflers are chambered and this one looks to be turbo. Not happy, will ne changed once I pass the inspections. I will start a separate thread for muffler recommendations. :)
I had the same thing with Borla S Type, they had such a drone it drove me crazy. Good thing I got busted for sound at the track. Took them off and put Dynomax Turbo's in. What a difference. DT's were perfect until you pushed over 3k, then they came alive! Hwy driving is perfect, I can even hear the Mrs. :rolleyes:

Finn

Reaction score
New:
- Akebono pads
- Raybestos brake hoses
- Brembo brake fluid
- Timken hubs

Pads need to get bedded in but initial feel of them is good and braking power a lot better.

GZdjFiE.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MudDemon

Members online