White95’s ‘23 F-150 “Abominable”

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I like them but I can't help but to think about how to make them a little different. I thought they might look cool if you painted the lower pocketed areas

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I like them but I can't help but to think about how to make them a little different. I thought they might look cool if you painted the lower pocketed areas

To add some contrast like the stickers for the old New Edge 17’s?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
you could always run a test on one with some plasti-dip and take it off if you don't like it but yea I think it would make them stand out just a tad. Black would make a contrast, white would make a small but noticeable change I think

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
ROFLMFAO! That’s exactly how my brother and friends from work text each other! Daily! All in good fun, of course.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new truck, White95! And doesn’t she look right at home already next to your Stang? Sweet, a family of Fords++

I’m looking forward to seeing pix with those “new/used” shoes. Gonna look sharp, sir!

Love Sam. Known him for many years at this point and that little shit is pretty much family in my mind.

Thanks man!! When I finally get some free time, I’m going to take some glamour shots of them both at a different location.

Wife already stated, “You really need to do something about these wheels” as she motioned to the stock steelies.

She also said it looks ridiculous with the ass up in the air. Something about a cat in heat..

Thanks babe. lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was thinking the bumpers needed to be painted as well as those wheels are screaming for help for sure

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
+1 on the front bumper. IMO, painting the front bumper white would make it look a lot more “proper”(ie, tie it all together) and would also mirror the paint scheme and look of the Stang!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whiplash-Smile

Members online