any other 5.0 snakes here?

bailey_57

Reaction score
1995 black on black leather, love the car, bought it from a hard owner, r-title and all, brings a huge smile to my face just to drive it!

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
That looks amazing. Looks like it just rolled off the showroom.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Pictures definitely hide the flaws but I'm very grateful to have a white car from this generation that doesn't have major paint issues.

I'm hoping to get it repainted at some point. I'd like to remove the engine at the same time so I can get the engine bay painted and also make some changes. Would give me a good chance to clean the motor thoroughly. Maybe make a few changes to it. But that's all a long way away.

As far as realistic changes I need to replace the starter and the AC system. Then I'd like to do a few more little suspension changes. And finally I'd be ready for boost.

94_red cobra

Reaction score
Lol. That sounds like my master plan. Right now I am fixing/ replacing stuff as it breaks or I get to it.

i wish my interior looked half that good. Are those new or re-covered? I have looked into getting the old ones redone but I am not sure if its worth the investment over replacement.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Lol. That sounds like my master plan. Right now I am fixing/ replacing stuff as it breaks or I get to it.

i wish my interior looked half that good. Are those new or re-covered? I have looked into getting the old ones redone but I am not sure if its worth the investment over replacement.

Thank you very much. I completely understand that. I forgot that I need to replace the ABS sensor. The shop broke it when they built the rear end. SMH. Always something. But that's what keeps it interesting.

I have more plans for the interior. Nothing crazy but it'll clean it up some more. The seats I got from a member on SVTP. It came out of an '03 with like 40k miles. I paid $1,250 shipped. A pretty penny but IMO it was worth it.

bailey_57

Reaction score
+1 ON THE INTERIOR! I love the two tone, who doesn't. I did the s197 seat upgrade on mine. The stockers for 95 suck in my opinion. Great looking snake.

Aviator Guy

Reaction score
Soon mine will be a clone snake! i an getting all the parts to start her build, i have my 88 converted to a cobra if this count lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aviator Guy

Reaction score
Josh how the heck did you get saddle leather on your? Did come like that from factory? If not what kind of seat you fit on her? I love the saddle leather plz let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online