Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
That's fucking awesome. I want to do a 90's style arcade at my next house. Been putting together a list of machines I want to get my hands on. Do you have any others or is this your first?
He also has a donky kong tempest a couple of pinballs machines.
the centipede machine is mine once he gets the roller ball in it
i want the tempest

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
IMG_20231225_204315192.jpg
Anyone else have back issues? I have two compressed discs in my lower back that have always given me trouble. This summer I decided to try and increase my activity/exercise and I have got back on my bike which isn't great for a back. I have been wondering about the inversion table(the far right) where you hang upside down and stretch those joints out for years now and decided after looking through marketplace and finding one for well less than half price. The first two days I tried it I was happy to wake up and not have the least bit of stiff or sore back problems so I think it is working...

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 31021
Anyone else have back issues? I have two compressed discs in my lower back that have always given me trouble. This summer I decided to try and increase my activity/exercise and I have got back on my bike which isn't great for a back. I have been wondering about the inversion table(the far right) where you hang upside down and stretch those joints out for years now and decided after looking through marketplace and finding one for well less than half price. The first two days I tried it I was happy to wake up and not have the least bit of stiff or sore back problems so I think it is working...
I've had two herniated discs for over 20 years now. My wife got me an inversion table for Xmas a few years back as well. The inversion table is good immediate short term relief that doesn't last long term mainly because you can only hang upsidedown for about 5 minutes at a time without causing other issues.
1000003847.jpg
I also have a DonJoy rib lifting back brace that was prescribed by a spine doctor that effectively does that same thing by forcing my ribs upward and stretching the spine while I'm upright rather than upside down. The brace is uncomfortable to wear but I can wear it for much longer periods of time and the long term relief when I take it off is much better.
1000003848.jpg
1000003849.jpg
That said the most effective long term relief I get is when I stay in shape. Keeping a strong core with a lot of stomach muscle and back muscle exercises keeps the pain away for the longest period. Most stomach and back muscles are fairly easily worked without much equipment. The only piece I invested in was this back extension stand from Life Fitness. It allows me to do a reverse situp which really stretches my hamstrings and strengthens the lower back which both provide a lot of long term relief.
1000003845.jpg
1000003846.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've had two herniated discs for over 20 years now. My wife got me an inversion table for Xmas a few years back as well. The inversion table is good immediate short term relief that doesn't last long term mainly because you can only hang upsidedown for about 5 minutes at a time without causing other issues.
View attachment 31022
I also have a DonJoy rib lifting back brace that was prescribed by a spine doctor that effectively does that same thing by forcing my ribs upward and stretching the spine while I'm upright rather than upside down. The brace is uncomfortable to wear but I can wear it for much longer periods of time and the long term relief when I take it off is much better.
View attachment 31023
View attachment 31024
That said the most effective long term relief I get is when I stay in shape. Keeping a strong core with a lot of stomach muscle and back muscle exercises keeps the pain away for the longest period. Most stomach and back muscles are fairly easily worked without much equipment. The only piece I invested in was this back extension stand from Life Fitness. It allows me to do a reverse situp which really stretches my hamstrings and strengthens the lower back which both provide a lot of long term relief.
View attachment 31025
View attachment 31026
I have a donjoy knee brace that I was lucky enough to have great insurance at the time or it would have ran me $2500 according to the guy that sold it. I know and agree about keeping my core/abs in shape to help and do some exercises on the power tower for them. Some exercises/movements I can feel bone on bone and I avoid those for sure but it is different for everyone. I also need to be careful of this thing because of my ehler-danlos bs as without the collagen to keep my joints in place/limited I can do some damage. So far I have just been hoping on it for 5-10 mins 2-4 times a day.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
check out marketplace for inversion tables and try out out(I am not a dr, check with yours first). I have seen them for as little as $50 and I love my new toy, it kinda makes me feel like batman.....
I got one too . They work great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jd96gt

Members online