Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

rio_snek

Reaction score
Could always widen the wheels then space them out or swap rear end to a longer rearend like from a crown vic. Probably more headache than its worth, but its all about what you want. But i have to say, im turned on the the tri-bars now....lol
The current plan is to put 1" spacers on there and drive it. These are just temporary until I can find the right set of three-piece wheels for the right price.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not sure what has been going on this year but I swear at least 2 times a month, sometimes more, we have lost power. I can understand when a big storm goes through and we had 3 of those that knocked it out for a few days each with thousands of customers out, but we keep having days with blue sky's and suddenly no power really sucks. We decided that for christmas we would buy a generator to be prepared for the next time and thought maybe we could take advantage of some black friday sales to pick up something dependable but honda doesn't do that. Dad decided he wanted a honda because consumer reports said it was the quietest and naturally pretty dependable. Last weekend I went to the shop and picked it up and paid for it and got a quick how-to before loading it up. Yesterday once again with blue sky's and nothing obviously wrong power kicked off. I hear a line got knocked down 2 streets over and it ended up taking about 4 hours before it was back on. We were not hurting but decided this was the time to try it out so we hooked it up and was happy to have it start on the first pull and it is pretty quiet. Karma never works for us like that is is normally the day after the outtage we are scheduled to pick it up.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Bought this intelligent voltage sensitive relay along with a NOCO NLP-20 battery and some wire making supplies to be used as a standalone starter motor setup. Start the motor and never drain the entire rest of the car including accessories.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 3

badass98svt

Reaction score
I’m eyeing that Milwaukee 3600 generator. It’s expensive but while it runs, it can recharge your second battery so you’ll never run out of juice

Any generator should be able to charge your batteries while it runs, no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jd96gt

Members online

No members online now.