Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

95opal

Reaction score
Bit the bullet. Garmin instinct 2 solar. Been wanting a nice watch for awhile now. Gonna be hard getting used to wearing it though.... haven't worn one in like 15 years...lol
View attachment 36020
I was thinking about this the other day. I wore a watch religiously until my mid 30s. I'm now 55 and don't own a single watch. You've inspired me lol

95opal

Reaction score
It just makes no damn sense if you have a phone in your pocket.

Well that's my dilemma I'm not a big phone guy. Most of the time I don't even know were it is. In my mind I was thinking it was because I'm in work clothes all day 7 days a week. Now I'm confused and can't verify the purchase of a new watch. I guess I'll revisit this in a few more years as the older I get the more irrelevant time becomes.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day. I wore a watch religiously until my mid 30s. I'm now 55 and don't own a single watch. You've inspired me lol
Well hell, we'll get used to wearing them together...lol. I was the same , wore watches as a kid and teen. Then also during my military years. Really just wanted something to monitor my steps and such so I went for the garmin. Will get some pics of it when it gets here.

J_lope82

Reaction score
Bit the bullet. Garmin instinct 2 solar. Been wanting a nice watch for awhile now. Gonna be hard getting used to wearing it though.... haven't worn one in like 15 years...lol
View attachment 36020
Hell yah man bad ass purchase.
I heard it pretty accurate with your steps and your heart beat. If you run you can time your runs booyah and when you push yourself to the stupid limit and see how hard you pump your heart beat until you pass out, it’s bad ass

95opal

Reaction score
Hell yah man bad ass purchase.
I heard it pretty accurate with your steps and your heart beat. If you run you can time your runs booyah and when you push yourself to the stupid limit and see how hard you pump your heart beat until you pass out, it’s bad ass
So here's my question who is getting all that health data the watch tracks?

J_lope82

Reaction score
So here's my question who is getting all that health data the watch tracks?
Your phone in an app for you.
I used to have a Fitbit and they never shared my info with anyone as far as I know. If they did there wasn’t much bad they could do with it.

Snorky

Reaction score
Nice, I was very hesitant to drop the coin due to it being 300 bucks. Hearing and reading pretty good reviews of it , so hopefully I will be happy.
Being of Dutch heritage at the time I opted for the one you couldn't answer phone calls and text messages on so I got out the door at 240 instead of 300

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy GT

Members online